- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rock a mean look while you crawl over rocks with Aries Jeep Fender Flares
- Aries Flares are custom-designed for your year, make and model
- Measures a full 4” wide to cover even the biggest tire upgrades
- Built from high-strength, lightweight T6 aluminum for trail-ready strength
- Available in a textured black powder coat finish or raw aluminum option
- Sold in a complete set or as front and rears separately
- Comes complete with hardware for a direct bolt-on installation
- Your Aries Jeep Fender Flares are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder coat and 5-year structural warranty
Those oversized off-road wheels deliver tremendous traction on the trail. But paired with your factory fender flares, they look more than just a little out of place. Restyle the side of your 4x4 with Aries Jeep Fender Flares.
Measuring a whopping 4” wide, Aries Jeep Fender Flares deliver the full coverage you need to keep your wheels from kicking mud and crud all over your body. Plus, they’re custom-sculpted for your Jeep, so they flow perfectly with your factory lines. Whether you’re cruising Main Street or conquering the Rubicon, all eyes will be locked on your lethal rig.
Born to be burly, Aries Jeep Flares are constructed from heavy-duty yet lightweight aluminum. You can get a full front and rear set, or upgrade each end separately. All hardware is included for easy bolt-on installation. Your Aries Jeep Fender Flares come backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder coat and 5-year structural warranty
Aries Jeep Fender Flares Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel T (LILLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 11, 2017 7:17 AM
These fenders are very nice and easy to install if you have the tool to do it with. You only have to drill two holes one on each side on the rear. The rest of the holes line up. These things are built solid to be as light as they are, you could sit on these they are that solid when they are bolted on.
Reviewed by Jim P (PARKER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 15, 2017 8:22 PM
Have purchased from Autoanything before. Excellent service. Helpfull staff. Great prices and products. Sales tech price matched from another store when 5 other stores would not. Will shop here again.
Reviewed by Lonny B (Mifflinburg, PA) — Sep 06, 2016 9:49 AM
We are in the process of overalling a 2013 JK with bedliner. These Aries Flat Fender Flares look amazing. They are wide enough for the 37 inch tires we put on. Easy to install. Very happy with the look.
- aries fender flares & trim
- 2012 dodge pocket fenders
- rugged ridge xhd soft top reviews
- saddleback seat covers ford f150
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- fender flares chevy
- jaguar pet seat covers
- fender flares for yukon
- all weather floor mats for tahoe
- fender flares 2010 toyota land cruiser
- luggage rack bag
- tonno cover
- side bars for trucks