- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a custom look with Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares
- Made from durable OEM-style ABS plastic that stands up to damaging rocks, pebbles and dirt
- Optional smooth finish can be prepped, primed and painted to match your vehicle's factory look
- Installs quickly with included fasteners that utilize your ride's stock mounting holes—no modification is necessary
- Sold as a set of four or in front and rear pairs
- Your Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares come with a limited Lifetime Warranty
Get more fender protection and coverage for those oversized tires with low-profile Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares. Their tough ABS plastic shields your truck or SUV from damage caused by rocks and other road debris.
Lund offers its SX-Sport Style Fender Flares in two separate finishes—smooth or textured. Custom paint these smooth fender flares for that factory-style finish, or leave them unpainted for that darkly suave appearance. And, Lund is the only company on the market to offer textured fender flares—a great option that gives your ride a rugged look.
Fenders sit flush against the body using a pressured mounting design. Installation is a cinch mounting directly to your vehicle's existing factory holes with screw-on clips—no drilling necessary. Your Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares come in a complete set of four or in front and rear pairs with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel P (UNDERWOOD, ND) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 08, 2017 4:47 AM
These were easy to install, but then I am mechanically inclined, took my time, removed one wheel at a time and took about an hour and a half, no problem.
Reviewed by dennis m (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jun 16, 2017 6:28 AM
they look good, but do not go on easy, the front r real hard to install, it takes 2 people with alot of force, the rubber strip is not angled like it should be
Reviewed by Duane K (Lake City, MN) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jan 12, 2017 4:54 AM
have not put them on the truck yet. will wait for spring here in minnesota.thats why i only rated them a 4. but i rate the staff at auto anything at a 5 for their help . also a 5 for price and free shipping.