- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares are custom made for your specific vehicle
- The factory style blends seamlessly with your truck or SUV's lines and contours
- EGR Flares deliver extra protection against flying rocks, mud and rubble
- Custom molded from high-impact acrylic coated with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat-black finish; leave them black or paint to match
- Choose from a front set, rear set or the total 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your OEM-Style Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Factory-style form and function at a fraction of the dealer cost-that's what you get with EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares. Just like factory flares, EGR gives your ride a hefty dose of style while protecting the finish from flinging debris; only EGR protects your wallet, too.
EGR Fender Flares are crafted from high-impact, UV-resistant plastic that's designed to last. They're custom molded for your specific vehicle which makes for a factory-like fit that flows right into your rig's lines. Once installed, there's no difference between your EGR Flares and the costly factory set-except the price.
The easy installation requires no cutting or drilling-just peel the backing and stick in place. You can roll with the flat-black finish or paint `em to match if you're into the custom look. Plus, EGR lets you choose from a front set, rear set or the complete 4-piece package. What's more, your EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jeffery h (PORTAGE, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Apr 19, 2017 4:41 AM
Paid to have them put on at a body shop! Big gap in back quarter panels & does not fit snug in the back!
Reviewed by John D (Fort Gratiot, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 15, 2017 11:45 AM
I purchased these to cover the rust that started to come out on my 08 chevy fenders. The install was easy and looks are great. I have had it oiled to stop further rust from appearing. This will add to my trade in value because if rust shows they take about $2000 off the value at trade in time.
Reviewed by Armando C (McAllen, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 03, 2016 11:23 AM
Looked at other brands before selecting these flares. I needed about 1.25 to 1.5 inches of coverage. These fit perfectly, and the install was very easy. My truck color is Ingot Silver and these flares make it look really great. I am very pleased with these flares.