- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a forceful makeover with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit that flows with the factory lines on your year, make and model
- Unique "bolt-on" accents deliver the intense off-road style
- Extra wheel well width blocks against road sludge and damaging debris
- Crafted from 100% rust proof, high-impact acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Leave your EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares flat black, or paint them to match or accentuate your paintjob
- Available in a front set, rear set, or a full 4-wheel package
- Easy installation—simply use the supplied double-sided adhesive to firmly fasten your flares
- EGR backs your Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
How many pieces of flare does your truck or SUV have? Unless you shelled out the big bucks for factory-installed parts, your wheel wells are probably looking rather plain. Give your rig an exciting edge with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares. They blend bold width and tough bolt accents for a distinct look that also shields against kicked-up grime and rubble.
Your EGR Fender Flares have a ruggedness that's more than skin deep. They're built to last from high-impact acrylic with a unique UV-blocking layer to prevent sun damage. Plus, EGR custom shapes your Fender Flares for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
Don't let the name fool you-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares easily install with automotive-grade adhesive instead of drilling or cutting. They come with a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or highlight your paintjob.
Add just the right amount of flair-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares come in front sets, rear sets, or a 4-wheel package. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John S (JANESVILLE, WI) — Jul 01, 2017 12:39 PM
My only issue is the clips (rear) were not the easiest to imstall, and I may have to go with backup rivets. We'll see how the clips handle a Wisconsin winter. Otherwise, the fender flares look bossy and bada--! Can't wait to show my buddies.
Reviewed by roger b (DRY PRONG, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 16, 2017 8:28 PM
Good fit after I figured out it was not the right hard wear. Had to deal a couple hole and buy set of clamps. The person that should do this is not the average Joe. Look great and fit was good. Had to wait a month for backorder Glad I did. Used self taping sheet metal screws took me 1 and half hours.
Reviewed by Terry S (Lancaster, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Feb 18, 2017 3:25 PM
Very quick shipping the staff was very helpful and nice I will do business with them again! Thanks
Reviewed by Donald S (Springfield, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jan 18, 2017 8:32 PM
I have a 2016 Chevy Silverado makes my truck look nice change the hold up I got them on 3 trucks
Reviewed by Ryan M (Mukwonago, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Nov 02, 2016 9:05 AM
Nice looking flares that won't break the bank. Directions suck but it's easy to figure out.
- egr fender flares & trim
- ats fender flares
- carhartt duck weave seat covers
- thule 859 canyon cargo basket
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- chevrolet fender flares
- land rover floor mats rubber
- extra wide fender flares dodge ram
- chevy truck fender flares
- toyota tacoma bed mat
- cargo for top of suv
- cargo trunk liner
- nerf tubes