- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a forceful makeover with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit that flows with the factory lines on your year, make and model
- Unique "bolt-on" accents deliver the intense off-road style
- Extra wheel well width blocks against road sludge and damaging debris
- Crafted from 100% rust proof, high-impact acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Leave your EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares flat black, or paint them to match or accentuate your paintjob
- Available in a front set, rear set, or a full 4-wheel package
- Easy installation—simply use the supplied double-sided adhesive to firmly fasten your flares
- EGR backs your Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
How many pieces of flare does your truck or SUV have? Unless you shelled out the big bucks for factory-installed parts, your wheel wells are probably looking rather plain. Give your rig an exciting edge with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares. They blend bold width and tough bolt accents for a distinct look that also shields against kicked-up grime and rubble.
Your EGR Fender Flares have a ruggedness that's more than skin deep. They're built to last from high-impact acrylic with a unique UV-blocking layer to prevent sun damage. Plus, EGR custom shapes your Fender Flares for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
Don't let the name fool you-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares easily install with automotive-grade adhesive instead of drilling or cutting. They come with a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or highlight your paintjob.
Add just the right amount of flair-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares come in front sets, rear sets, or a 4-wheel package. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry W (AINSWORTH, IA) — Sep 08, 2017 4:06 PM
Flares fit perfect and look very nice. Only negative is that one piece of the rubber trim welding was not long enough, so had to splice it on one flare, which hurts the appearance.
Reviewed by Chistopher B (WILLIAMSTON, MI) — Jul 25, 2017 5:45 AM
Simple to install, looks outstanding. Changed complete look of truck. Would recommend to family and friends, price on point. Looks great on the 2009 sierra.
Reviewed by Shanda L (HUDDLESTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jul 20, 2017 3:03 AM
These totally changed the look of the truck and it looks amazing!!! Have gotten many compliments on it since I put them on. They were really easy to put on as well. Would HIGHLY recommend these!!!
Reviewed by John S (JANESVILLE, WI) — Jul 01, 2017 12:39 PM
My only issue is the clips (rear) were not the easiest to imstall, and I may have to go with backup rivets. We'll see how the clips handle a Wisconsin winter. Otherwise, the fender flares look bossy and bada--! Can't wait to show my buddies.
Reviewed by roger b (DRY PRONG, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 16, 2017 8:28 PM
Good fit after I figured out it was not the right hard wear. Had to deal a couple hole and buy set of clamps. The person that should do this is not the average Joe. Look great and fit was good. Had to wait a month for backorder Glad I did. Used self taping sheet metal screws took me 1 and half hours.
- egr fender flares & trim
- ats fender flares
- carhartt duck weave seat covers
- thule 859 canyon cargo basket
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- chevrolet fender flares
- land rover floor mats rubber
- extra wide fender flares dodge ram
- chevy truck fender flares
- toyota tacoma bed mat
- cargo for top of suv
- cargo trunk liner
- nerf tubes