- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Release your rig's true attitude with a forceful set of EGR Fender Flares
- Custom made to blend in with your truck or SUV's factory lines and contours
- Your EGR Fender Flares widen the rim of your wheel wells for distinct style
- Deliver added protection against kicked-up filth and road rubble
- Your EGR Fender Flares are crafted from heavy-duty acrylic with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat black finish that's paintable
- Pick your poison—EGR Fender Flares are available as a front set, rear set or a complete 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Stand out from the pack of uniform pickups and SUVs on the road-literally. With a menacing set of EGR Fender Flares on your rig, you get beefier wheel wells and more aggressive style. Beyond bold looks, you also get an extra defense against road sludge and debris.
Poorly designed body components stick out like sore thumbs, but not EGR's. These Fender Flares are custom sculpted to flow with the contours and lines on your particular year, make and model. They come in a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or accentuate your vehicle.
Rugged only begins to describe the durability of your Fender Flares. They're built from impact-resistant acrylic with an extra UV-blocking layer.
Even better, you don't need to drill or cut your vehicle to install your Fender Flares. Some automotive-grade adhesive is all it takes for a solid mount. Choose between a front set, rear set or the 4-wheel works. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Rugged-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary J R (FALL RIVER, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Sep 05, 2017 7:15 AM
Perfect fit, high quality. Predrilled holes are a perfect fit. However the supplied screws were too small. Had to buy new hardware; no big deal. Finished job looks great. Hides the rot around rear wheel wells.
Reviewed by Noah P (FRISCO, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Aug 11, 2017 8:17 PM
I have used other flates in the past. These are much better quality and price. Buy them! You wont regret it.
Reviewed by Mark S (Glenwood, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 26, 2017 8:46 AM
I wasn't looking for a massive fender flare just something to add an inch or so to line up with larger tire. After finding a website that could follow through on order I was very happy with quality of product I received. Pretty much ready for paint. Matched up great to the body lines and excellent fit. I was skeptical on the clips for the rear fenders but after putting them on they seemed very secure. Could add a few screws if you're unsure. Very pleased with EGR flares and would recommend.
Reviewed by John M (MELROSE, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 12, 2017 12:26 PM
Height wise of the flares is perfect but they struck out more than I was expecting. I was looking for a flush fit. The quality seems OK. I guess I'll just have to get used to it . And I did contact a representative before buying to check the height but forgot about the width.
Reviewed by Jeff M (MANISTEE, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jul 11, 2017 9:37 AM
These flares were 100% exact fit for a 2016 f250. All curves and dips fit perfect. Fast service and shipping. Recommend sizing your existing fender fastner holes, and getting some automotive push in fastners, which are inexpensive and keeps it looking original. No drilling.
- caltrend carbon fiber seat covers
- smittybilt receiver rack
- pocket style fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- dashboard covers
- fender flares for toyota tundra
- off road accessories for ford f150
- tundra bull bar
- discount dash covers
- rain guard for cars windows
- best five bike hitch rack