- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Release your rig's true attitude with a forceful set of EGR Fender Flares
- Custom made to blend in with your truck or SUV's factory lines and contours
- Your EGR Fender Flares widen the rim of your wheel wells for distinct style
- Deliver added protection against kicked-up filth and road rubble
- Your EGR Fender Flares are crafted from heavy-duty acrylic with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat black finish that's paintable
- Pick your poison—EGR Fender Flares are available as a front set, rear set or a complete 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Stand out from the pack of uniform pickups and SUVs on the road-literally. With a menacing set of EGR Fender Flares on your rig, you get beefier wheel wells and more aggressive style. Beyond bold looks, you also get an extra defense against road sludge and debris.
Poorly designed body components stick out like sore thumbs, but not EGR's. These Fender Flares are custom sculpted to flow with the contours and lines on your particular year, make and model. They come in a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or accentuate your vehicle.
Rugged only begins to describe the durability of your Fender Flares. They're built from impact-resistant acrylic with an extra UV-blocking layer.
Even better, you don't need to drill or cut your vehicle to install your Fender Flares. Some automotive-grade adhesive is all it takes for a solid mount. Choose between a front set, rear set or the 4-wheel works. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Rugged-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (NORTH BRANCH, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 1:16 AM
I have only been able to put on the rear flares due to weather but the fit is not perfect at the bottom of the flare there is a eighth inch to 1/4 inch Gap the rest of it fits very well all the clips do not go on the inner well where the clips attached was too wide for the side clips to go on had to use the screws from my mud flaps I removed I have put on many flares as I used to work at a GM dealership
Reviewed by Darla N (BOONE, IA) — Nov 01, 2017 2:08 PM
I didn't have any problems with putting on the rubber gasket. I was a little doubtful about the clips but they hold really well. The fit of the flares was perfect.
Reviewed by Robert J (Byrnes Mill, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — Oct 18, 2017 8:39 PM
Flares were relatively easy to install and fit perfectly. So far they really make the truck look great and covered a small rust area I had.
Reviewed by Wayne P (Windham, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Sep 28, 2017 3:28 AM
The fender flares look great on my truck but the installation was a horror show. The clips that were sent would not work on my truck. Had to drill the under side and install them with sheet metal screws.Now that they are on the look great!
Reviewed by JASON V (PORTVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Sep 20, 2017 3:26 AM
These are perfect! They could not be any easier to install and look very nice! I would definitely recommend to anyone. They make the truck look great. Thank you!
- caltrend carbon fiber seat covers
- smittybilt receiver rack
- pocket style fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- dashboard covers
- fender flares for toyota tundra
- off road accessories for ford f150
- tundra bull bar
- discount dash covers
- rain guard for cars windows
- best five bike hitch rack