- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Release your rig's true attitude with a forceful set of EGR Fender Flares
- Custom made to blend in with your truck or SUV's factory lines and contours
- Your EGR Fender Flares widen the rim of your wheel wells for distinct style
- Deliver added protection against kicked-up filth and road rubble
- Your EGR Fender Flares are crafted from heavy-duty acrylic with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat black finish that's paintable
- Pick your poison—EGR Fender Flares are available as a front set, rear set or a complete 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Stand out from the pack of uniform pickups and SUVs on the road-literally. With a menacing set of EGR Fender Flares on your rig, you get beefier wheel wells and more aggressive style. Beyond bold looks, you also get an extra defense against road sludge and debris.
Poorly designed body components stick out like sore thumbs, but not EGR's. These Fender Flares are custom sculpted to flow with the contours and lines on your particular year, make and model. They come in a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or accentuate your vehicle.
Rugged only begins to describe the durability of your Fender Flares. They're built from impact-resistant acrylic with an extra UV-blocking layer.
Even better, you don't need to drill or cut your vehicle to install your Fender Flares. Some automotive-grade adhesive is all it takes for a solid mount. Choose between a front set, rear set or the 4-wheel works. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Rugged-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (MELROSE, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 12, 2017 12:26 PM
Height wise of the flares is perfect but they struck out more than I was expecting. I was looking for a flush fit. The quality seems OK. I guess I'll just have to get used to it . And I did contact a representative before buying to check the height but forgot about the width.
Reviewed by Jeff M (MANISTEE, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jul 11, 2017 9:37 AM
These flares were 100% exact fit for a 2016 f250. All curves and dips fit perfect. Fast service and shipping. Recommend sizing your existing fender fastner holes, and getting some automotive push in fastners, which are inexpensive and keeps it looking original. No drilling.
Reviewed by David T (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 05, 2017 3:38 PM
Pros; Everything installed well. Cons; rubber gasket is not easy to use. With technology today it should be. I love them.
Reviewed by RL Skip C (ABILENE, TX) — Feb 06, 2017 4:54 PM
The flares were not a good match because they did not fit the side panel for my truck. There were too many gaps for dirt and water to set and if pressed to eliminate gaps then there was no place on the metal to attach in the screw holes provided or even to make new holes. It seems there was too much of an attempt to fit multiple year models instead of just getting it right. As such, I am stuck with a bill for shipping it back in order to get a refund.
- caltrend carbon fiber seat covers
- smittybilt receiver rack
- pocket style fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- dashboard covers
- fender flares for toyota tundra
- off road accessories for ford f150
- tundra bull bar
- discount dash covers
- rain guard for cars windows
- best five bike hitch rack