- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- The Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Fender Flares install easily using your vehicle's factory holes - some models may require drilling
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Molded to perfection in the USA
- Your Bushwacker OE Fenders are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a factory-fresh look with Bushwacker OE Fender Flares. Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, OE fender flares remain flexible in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're ridged enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. The universal OEM matte black finish looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them to your truck. Installation couldn't be easier, as you simply stick ‘em in place and go on your merry way, with no drilling required for most applications. Even better they're made in the USA. Best of all, your Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Customer Reviews
208 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marc C (Ewing, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2017 7:02 AM
Purchased Bushwacker OE flares and love them. Had them color matched. Good stuff ??
Reviewed by Emily S (NORFOLK, NE) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Jul 07, 2017 8:40 PM
Had them professionally installed and painted to match the truck and have had many compliments!
Reviewed by Paula G (FAIRFAX, VT) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jun 04, 2017 3:16 AM
The quality was good, they looked as I had hoped they would. I like the look. They are not factory . None of the holes lined up, the brackets sent did not line up with anything, they sent a bag of screws, but there are no screws in the fenders, they are all push pins. The push pin holes are not threaded. I had to go purchase push pins and then I had to drill into the top of the fenders and use self tapping screws. They are installed and look good but was not an easy no stress installation
Reviewed by Mitch N (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 20, 2017 8:44 AM
Looks really good on my white 2015 Ram 1500 perfect fit very pleased with product highly recommend
- bushwacker fender flares & trim
- dorman airbag clock spring
- rancho rs9000xl review
- smittybilt m1 bolt on fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- nissan rubber floor mats
- chevy fender flares
- chevy silverado lift kits
- fender flares for ford f150
- toyota tundra oem fender flares
- rotors and brake pads
- performance air intake
- covers for truck beds