- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares are custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Innstalls using set-screws or factory bolt locations -some drilling or cutting may be necessary depending on your specific vehicle
- Adds additional tire clearance for massive off-road tires
- Cut-out design allows you to remove sheet metal for extra wheel articulation and tough styling
- Made right here in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Cut-Out Fenders are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your big knobby tires will feel right at home under these Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares. The Cut-Out design gives you extra clearance and articulation for off-road tires and wheels by allowing you to remove sheet metal from the fenders while maintaining a tough, refined look.
Each flare is crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material and is 100% UV resistant for long, fade-free life. Cut-Out fenders remain flexible in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're ridged enough so they won't warp under the blazing sun.
Universal OEM matte black finish looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them with your vehicle. And best of all, they're made in the USA. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- For the best fit possible, some minor filing, drilling or sanding of the Fender Flares may be needed.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Cut-Out Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Russel Lee R (GRANVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 19, 2016 12:43 PM
Wow...on my Tahoe had to cut a full 2" off the fenders around the wheel. Not for the faint at hart. I'd say it's an 8 out of 10 on hardness scale. That said...looks totally sick when done!! I'm very happy.
Reviewed by Gregg D (Grayling, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 16, 2016 5:01 PM
I got them in only 2 days the person at auto anything bessy was a great help she sent me everything I needed to install my flares instructions my rebate papers a great help they took me 8 hrs to install an they look great
Reviewed by Ricky H (Dublin, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 25, 2016 6:45 AM
THE BUSHWACKER CUT OUT FENDER FLARES FIT PERFECT ON THE 01 JEEP CHEROKEE,VERY STURDY AND LOOKS GREAT. THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE A LITTLE HARD TO UNDERSTAND BUT HAD THEME INSTALLED IN ABOUT 4 HOURS
Reviewed by Jack D (Des Plaines, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Nov 20, 2015 9:11 AM
The only thing i wasnt to sure about where the L brackets but besides that there stiffbon the truck i thought i will have loose bed sides but it made it a lot stronger
- bushwacker fender flares & trim
- rampage rivet style fender flares
- sensen shocks review
- tailgate tents
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- aftermarket rear view mirrors
- mercedes fender flares
- dodge ram chrome fender trim
- toyota tundra bed liner
- tundra fender flares
- truck step ups
- exhaust pipe tips
- seat cover for trucks