- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in standard width (1 3/4" - 2") or narrow width (1 1/4") for most vehicles
- Custom-shaped to your vehicle from choice grade stainless steel
- TFP Fender Trim adds a bit of glitz to all four of you vehicle's wheel wells
- Installs in 10-15 minutes with no drilling on most vehicles
- Secure screw-on mounting system also provided, which requires only minor drilling
- Designed to mount flush—no gaps or spaces between TFP Fender Trim and your vehicle
- Stays bright with supreme resistance to rust and corrosion
- Your TFP Fender Trim carries a 1-year warranty
It's not low-key, it's not out of control, TFP Fender Trim is that just-right addition to any vehicle. With the ideal amount of gleaming style, TFP Fender Trim adds the shine of top-end stainless steel around your wheel wells-a look usually reserved for premium LTD package rides.
Not only does TFP Fender Trim sport a smooth shine, it installs smooth, too. The shape is perfectly contoured to your vehicle, making for a perfect fit the first time. Most vehicles have the option of fast, no-drill installation. Or, choose the secure screws for mounting, which requires only minor drilling.
Deck-out all four of your wheels in as little as 10-15 minutes! Your stainless steel TFP Fender Trim comes in a complete set with a cool 1-year warranty.
TFP Fender Trim Customer Reviews
618 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary M (White Pine, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 27, 2017 9:37 AM
Easy to install,superior quality, Brite finish,makes vehicle look so much better, Thx. AA, Gary M.
Reviewed by Teddy B (WAYNESBORO, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Explorer — May 26, 2017 8:46 PM
The finder trims didn't fit the curve of my fender wells. The overall diameter of the back ones were short 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch and the front ones about 1/4 of an inch. I didn't tighten the screws down all the way and made the front ones look pretty good but it made the back ones wrinkle a little.
Reviewed by David H (ORCHARD PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — May 25, 2017 6:04 AM
Absolutely love these, gives that old school retro look making my Pony really Rad!