- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in standard width (1 3/4" - 2") or narrow width (1 1/4") for most vehicles
- Custom-shaped to your vehicle from choice grade stainless steel
- TFP Fender Trim adds a bit of glitz to all four of you vehicle's wheel wells
- Installs in 10-15 minutes with no drilling on most vehicles
- Secure screw-on mounting system also provided, which requires only minor drilling
- Designed to mount flush—no gaps or spaces between TFP Fender Trim and your vehicle
- Stays bright with supreme resistance to rust and corrosion
- Your TFP Fender Trim carries a 1-year warranty
It's not low-key, it's not out of control, TFP Fender Trim is that just-right addition to any vehicle. With the ideal amount of gleaming style, TFP Fender Trim adds the shine of top-end stainless steel around your wheel wells-a look usually reserved for premium LTD package rides.
Not only does TFP Fender Trim sport a smooth shine, it installs smooth, too. The shape is perfectly contoured to your vehicle, making for a perfect fit the first time. Most vehicles have the option of fast, no-drill installation. Or, choose the secure screws for mounting, which requires only minor drilling.
Deck-out all four of your wheels in as little as 10-15 minutes! Your stainless steel TFP Fender Trim comes in a complete set with a cool 1-year warranty.
TFP Fender Trim Customer Reviews
625 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale M B (Polson, MT) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Ranger — Nov 08, 2017 8:53 PM
The trim fit well, except for the lack of fit for the creases in the fenders, which the trim for my GMC Sierra had. I was able to create my own with a few well-placed knocks with a rubber mallet. Trim looks great and really dresses up the truck. Is not quick, but is doable.
Reviewed by Larry G (Ponca City, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Sep 15, 2017 11:33 AM
I thought the price a tad much but it was for a GMC. Fit Great and looks Super. I got the 1.6" style and the extra width looks Fantastic. I attached with screws which for simplicity, I removed the wheels for easier access with the drill. They fit like a glove, couldn't ask for anything more...