- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride with the pavement-searing power of a TruXP Performance Exhaust System
- Mandrel-bent tubing unleashes huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-designed and tuned for your specific year, make and model
- Increases towing torque, acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Improves engine efficiency for better fuel economy (depending on driving style)
- Straight-thru mufflers lessen backpressure – baffled/chambered design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Built from aluminized steel or 409 stainless steel and finished with polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles including Single Exhaust, Dual Sport, Dual Split and Dual Extreme
- Zinc-plated, factory-style hangers offer hassle-free, bolt-on installation
- Made with pride in the USA, TruXP Performance Exhausts are 50-State Legal
- Your TruXP Performance Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Once you bolt-on your TruXP Performance Exhaust System, you better buckle up because you're in for the ride of your life. From launches at the speed of light to towing oversized loads without breaking a sweat, TruXP Exhausts release a powerful punch of horsepower and torque to help your ride run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
Each TruXP Performance Exhaust is tuned and engineered to offer your year, make and model custom peaks in performance. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow and with a straight-through muffler design, TruXP Cat Back Exhausts all but eliminate backpressure to deliver free-flowing performance that comes with a distinctive, throaty growl.
Manufactured in your choice of performance-engineered styles, there's a TruXP Exhaust for every driving style. Whether you go with a Single Exhaust, Dual Sport, Dual Split or Dual Extreme, TruXP Exhausts are available in aluminized steel or 409 stainless steel construction. And thanks to factory-style hangers and clamps, you’re guaranteed straight-forward installation. Made in the USA, your TruXP Performance Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
TruXP Performance Exhaust System Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim E (Honeoye Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 21, 2017 6:38 AM
Sounds great! Very slight drone, but nothing compared to my Mustang exhaust. Definitely makes my truck sound like a truck instead of a Prius. My tips are slash cut, not the rolled tip, but look good regardless. A little tough to align the tips. If I had it to do over again, I would have gone with the single exit swept side. A bit of a pain to install at the connection to stock pipe; couldn't get it to seal and ended up damaging the muffler head pipe. Trying again at a muffler shop.
Reviewed by enjoy s (ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 07, 2017 6:21 AM
This is the great product for the price range. The sound level is just in the middle noise range, not too loud to wake up the neighbors, but still have that sweet sound of power. Will take to the dyno eventually to see if it's any power gain was made. The exhaust looks like Gibson though, that is the good part.
Reviewed by William K (Marshfield, MA) — Sep 06, 2017 3:44 PM
good looking do need help installing bit heavy. overall quieter than other 300$ one will not get pulled over for noise.
Reviewed by Jason D (Smithfield, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2017 11:15 AM
This is a non-branded Gibson dual sport exhaust. There were even Gibson labels on the hardware bags. Exhaust looks and sounds great, not a lot of drone either. Only issue I had with installation was the 4" U clamp was just too big and the header pipe kept slipping out of the muffler even when tightened all the way. Luckily I had a spare 3" laying around and that worked perfectly.
Reviewed by joseph s (North Waterboro, ME) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Apr 21, 2017 4:28 AM
Very good exhaust. Everything fit great. Just a little quiter then I hoped. Mellow tone only slightly louder than stock. Sounds great wide open throttle though.