- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride with the pavement-searing power of a TruXP Performance Exhaust System
- Capture performance exhaust benefits without pocket draining prices
- Mandrel-bent tubing unleashes huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-designed and tuned for your specific year, make and model
- TruXP Performance Exhaust increases towing torque, acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Improves engine efficiency for better fuel economy (depending on driving style)
- Straight-thru mufflers lessen backpressure – baffled/chambered design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Built from aluminized steel or 409 stainless steel and finished with polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles including Single Exhaust, Dual Sport, Dual Split and Dual Extreme
- Zinc-plated, factory-style hangers offer hassle-free, bolt-on installation
- Made with pride in the USA, TruXP Performance Exhausts are 50-State Legal
- Your TruXP Performance Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Once you bolt-on your TruXP Performance Exhaust System, you better buckle up because you're in for the ride of your life. From launches at the speed of light to towing oversized loads without breaking a sweat, TruXP Exhausts release a powerful punch of horsepower and torque to help your ride run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
Each TruXP Performance Exhaust is tuned and engineered to offer your year, make and model custom peaks in performance. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow and with a straight-through muffler design, TruXP Cat Back Exhausts all but eliminate backpressure to deliver free-flowing performance that comes with a distinctive, throaty growl.
Manufactured in your choice of performance-engineered styles, there's a TruXP Exhaust for every driving style. Whether you go with a Single Exhaust, Dual Sport, Dual Split or Dual Extreme, TruXP Exhausts are available in aluminized steel or 409 stainless steel construction. And thanks to factory-style hangers and clamps, you’re guaranteed straight-forward installation. Made in the USA, your TruXP Performance Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
TruXP Performance Exhaust System Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by brad b (NEW FLORENCE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jan 27, 2018 5:15 AM
Exactly what I was looking for. Good bang for the buck.i have made multiple purchases from Auto anything and will continue to.
Reviewed by john s (PITTSTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Jan 25, 2018 12:42 PM
ease of installation, to the throaty sound it puts out. For the price and quality alone worth the price. 2007 Nissan Titan and it fit perfect !!!! would buy again in a second. You will not be disappointed in this exhaust system. John ST
Reviewed by Brian W (TUSTIN, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 19, 2018 7:50 PM
Can't beat the sale price. I was hesitant to get an exhaust because I didn't want it to be super loud but knew it would help the performance. I did some searching and decided on the TruXP because of the reviews and the price. My truck sounds great! It's just the right amount of "tough". It makes the truck sound alive. If you don't want to wake up the neighbors but still have a great sound, this is the exhaust for you. Install was easy as well.
Reviewed by Rodney W (SHIPPENSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2018 6:01 PM
The TruXP system seems to be a quality product at a great price.The instructions are based on you replacing the stock exhaust. I was replacing the Hearthrob, so I started by hanging the overaxle tailpipe first then muffler then the headpipe which I had to lengthen 8in then cut turnout pipe and install tip. I welded the joints and one hanger, hope that wasn't a mistake, but the Hearthrob rusted bad at the clamps.Talk to me again after 4yrs and 17000 miles
Reviewed by scott f (Mattapoisett, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Dec 26, 2017 7:35 AM
Really happy with it. Great mello rumble and I notice better acceleration.