- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Instantly get the boost in performance and sound you’ve been craving with a TruXP Black Tip Exhaust
- Comparable to Flowmaster® American Thunder Series, TruXP Black Tip Exhaust Kits are available at a fraction of the cost.
- Specially designed for a custom fit and performance in your year, make and model
- Delivers a restriction-free exhaust flow thanks to large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes
- Choose from single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (varies by vehicle)
- Includes everything you need for a simple, bolt-on installation (includes installation instructions)
- Comes in a stylish, murdered-out black finish to resist corrosion
- Your TruXP Black Tip Exhaust Systems are made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your ride with a TruXP Black Tip Exhaust System today and take your driving experience to the next level. Featuring large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes, these top-tier exhaust systems deliver restriction-free exhaust flow with an aggressive sound.
Designed in conjunction with the Master of Flow, each system provides performance driven results you can be proud to own. TruXP Black Tip Kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations for most vehicle applications.
As their name implies, TruXP Black Tip Exhausts features a gnarly black finish to resist rusting and corrosion as time goes on. Every system includes everything you need to make short work of the DIY installation with detailed instructions included. Your TruXP Black Tip Exhaust is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
TruXP Black Tip Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nick C (AUBURN, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 11:45 AM
I was debating between this and the Flowmaster Outlaw kit, decided to give it a shot. Packaging had Flowmaster boxes and kit is compared to the American Thunder. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same kit with slightly cheaper components. Sound is amazing. Clamps for the kit are trash, snapped a few installing them, had to replace with quality clamps. Also made the mistake of using the hanger keepers as washers, instructions could have stated that better. Tips are a lil small for my liking.
Reviewed by Nicholas P (OAKHAM, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 15, 2018 6:00 AM
If you want a nice sounding exhaust that won't break the bank this is the one you should get. If you aren't looking for a super aggresive sounding exhaust this isn't for you. This will drone pretty good on the highway when you're at 1700 and 2000 rpms.
Reviewed by Brad F (TEMECULA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 22, 2017 10:23 AM
Great customer service. Couldn't be happier with the performance of Auto Anything.
Reviewed by jason h (chambersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 31, 2017 11:42 AM
My new truck looks and sounds great after adding this system. Install was smooth, end flanges could be a little tighter. Only complaint is with the supplied hardware. Highly recommend buying quality clamps and throwing the ones that come with the system in the trash