- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - A $36.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1308 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ALBERT E (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 3 — Wednesday at 8:23 AM
As promised. Delivered fast, the exhaust looks like it was of great quality. Muffler shop installed in about 45 min. for $100. Sounds really good without being too loud. Nice tone.
Reviewed by Elliott E (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 14, 2017 3:29 PM
The most difficult part of the install was removing the OEM exhaust, have a reciprocating saw handy incase you encounter some rusty bolts and a torque wrench as well. Install was easy. It sounds pretty damn good. It's just enough rumble to get a second look from a stop, but at hwy speeds it's not that noticeable. When you floor it, it wakes up and sounds like a beast! I've had it on my 4runner for a week and so far I'm pretty happy with it.
Reviewed by Marcus S (GOWER, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 04, 2017 12:26 PM
Swapped out factory with cat back system in a little over 1 hour on a chevy 2500hd 6.0L. Everything fit perfect, truck runs and sounds way better. Not that loud except when you really step on the gas.