- Get a Free Magnaflow Backpack With Purchase - A $75.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1346 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by monty m (BURKBURNETT, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Saturday at 2:57 PM
It's always going to sound like a 6 cylinder , but it did take some of the harshness from the Cold Air sound .
Reviewed by todd k (charleston, SC) Reviewed for a 2010 BMW 3-Series — Aug 15, 2017 9:42 AM
Great sounding exhaust system. Excellent quality (316L) stainless. A breeze to install except the one long hanger bracket on the exhaust didn't line up with the factory location. A 15 mod had to be made. Other than that, taking candy from a baby to install. I have noticed better fuel mileage since the install on Aug. 1st. The deep throaty sound is very nice. However, if your looking for a LOUD exhaust, you may want something else. For me, this one fits the bill. A++
Reviewed by Robert C (Chino Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Aug 12, 2017 6:26 PM
I saw improved performance immediately, in addition, I got a cool throaty sound as well. If you're looking for either of these two features, I would strongly recommend this exhaust.
Reviewed by William F (Brookpark, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Aug 10, 2017 1:04 PM
I have a 2017 Ford Raptor and the magnaflow exhaust makes it sound Awesome !
Reviewed by Dean M (Harrison Township, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Aug 08, 2017 4:22 AM
Great system, installed in less than an hour. All parts aligned perfect. Sound is good, quiet util you step into it