- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on an insane power upgrade with Kooks Street Headers
- Custom crafted by hand in the USA for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Kook Headers are legendary for delivering the largest horsepower gains than any other header maker
- Each Kooks Header is handmade using either 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- Armed with a laser-cut 3/8” flange that hugs your engine block and won’t bend, warp or buckle
- Every port is hand ground to ensure a fast-flowing path
- Kooks Header Collectors sport a scavenging spike for enhanced efficiency
- Bolts, studs and gaskets come standard with most Kooks Headers
- O2 sensor extensions and race cats included on select models
- Kooks Headers usually must pair up with Kooks Pipes or Kooks Exhausts
- 49-state street legal except for a few off-road only headers
- Kooks covers your Street Headers with a Lifetime Warranty
Legend has it that there's a mystical chili that grows deep in the belly of the Amazon, and that anyone who dares take a bite goes completely insane. We can't say if the story is true, but we do know for sure that you'll go nuts for the gut-wrenching power of Kooks Street Headers.
Whether you're hopping up your Sunday driver or souping up your track star, Kooks Headers unleash an insane amount of performance. In fact, no other header company can top Kooks when it comes to cranking out the ponies. Of course with more than fifty years of experience under the hood, it's no wonder why they're still leading the pack.
Forget about computer-controlled robots in off-shore factories—Kooks Headers are built by hand right here in the USA Starting with premium 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless, their master craftsmen custom sculpt your headers for a perfect fit. They're equipped with 3/8" flanges that won't warp, hand-ground ports that tame turbulence and a scavenging spike to boost flow. While Kooks Performance Headers may not be street legal in California, they are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Kooks Street Headers Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian M (Tierra Verde, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 25, 2017 1:56 AM
The headers come with everything you need to install them. Some of the best stainless headers I have ever seen.
Reviewed by jospeh r (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Durango — Mar 01, 2017 9:22 PM
If u have a gen 3 Durango they are difficult to put in because there's no room to put the bolts on the headers themselves. I recommend o2 sensor extension which kooks doesn't supply they give u only two long extension. On the durangos you need four in order to connect the o2 sensors. I definitely recommend these just make sure you set aside at least 8 hours to put them on.
Reviewed by Vergel W (FAIRBANKS, AK) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Dec 05, 2016 1:14 PM
It was a difficult installation??, definitely needed a beer after this one. I purchase both the 1 7/8 long tubes and high flow cats y pipe. FTY for 2016 and up make sure to inquire about the y pipe extension if you have a crew cab.. the one I received was 9 inch too short also hanger weren't correctly aligned. I Called kooks and explained the situation, wasn't too difficult to get it corrected. now they should have update the kits but be sure to check to avoid this set back. Free your ride..
- kooks exhaust, mufflers & tips
- front end hitch receivers
- front license plate covers
- hd mufflers
- jeep headers review
- jeep wrangler grill cover
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- 2010 dodge ram 2500 fender flares
- dodge ram 1500 exhaust
- dual exhaust muffler chevrolet s10
- luggage racks for suvs
- nerf step bars
- programmer chips