- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Amplify your exhaust flow with JBA Mid-Pipes
- Designed for a custom fit on your vehicle—whether you’re running JBA exhaust components or you’re riding stock
- Engineered to enhance your ride’s performance on the street and at the speedway
- Mandrel bent to reduce restrictions and boost power
- Constructed from large-diameter tubing to help cut backpressure
- Available with or without catalytic converters (depending on your vehicle)
- Burly flanges help reduce the risk of exhaust leaks
- Built with O2 sensor openings and factory-style hangers for a direct install
- Your JBA Mid-Pipes include a 1-Year Warranty
Your performance headers get the exhaust flowing fast. And your cat-back system belches out the fumes with fury. But the pipes in between are still choking the flow. Break through that power-robbing backpressure by bolting on JBA Mid Pipes.
Ruthlessly efficient, JBA Crossover Pipes help accelerate your exhaust out to the tailpipe for a boost in performance. Unlike stock pipes, they’re made from durable piping that’s mandrel bent—ensuring an even diameter all the way through for peak power and a fiery growl.
Custom designed to your vehicle’s specs, JBA Mid-Pipes boast a direct replacement fit. They come equipped with catalytic converters (select models only), O2 sensor openings and factory-style hangers for a pain-free install. Better still, JBA H Pipes, JBA X Pipes and JBA Catless Mid Pipes come with a 1-Year Warranty.
JBA Mid-Pipes Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jaughn M (EDMOND, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 10, 2017 11:56 PM
These fit up exactly how they are intended to on my long tubes. Just make sure you get the right number for your headers. I would highly recommend.
Reviewed by John S (INDEPENDENCE, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Jan 01, 2017 11:48 PM
The pipes fit perfect to the JBA long tube headers. They were tagged backward with the driver side being tagged "pass", so just fit them up loosely and you won't have any problems. Then tighten the clamps. Great hardware and 02 extensions.
Reviewed by Ryan W (Springfield, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Charger — Nov 21, 2016 11:02 PM
If you've been considering getting these get them I got them for my 07 Dodge Charger. These have done more for my car than I could have expecting. No more throttle lag and a definite increase in horsepower and torque. These things have really brought my car to life. I couldn't be happier with them and their is a trick to installing without throwing a code. It involves spark plug non foulers. Luckily I did my research before I installed them and I have no codes. It's an easy process. 5 of 5.
- jba headers exhaust, mufflers & tips
- f150 x-pipe
- clear plastic floor mat
- covercraft block it 380
- audi accessories
- ford exhaust systems
- volkswagen cabin air filters
- toyota sienna floor mats 2006
- best exhaust for 2007 avalanche
- dodge ram 1500 headers
- car travel bag
- rubber bed liners
- tools boxes for trucks