- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your corroded factory component with a Go Rhino Exhaust Tip
- Stainless steel construction resists damage from heat or corrosion
- Unique engineering guarantees no flaking, rusting or discoloration
- Available in different configurations with a polished or black powder coat finish
- Torca Duraseal clamping system allows for quick, secure DIY installation
- Go Rhino Tips are sold individually
- Your Go Rhino Exhaust Tip is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your modified ride has some serious street cred, but that rusted-out exhaust tip is not doing you any favors. Ditch that corroded factory component and give your street machine the perfect finishing touch—a Go Rhino Exhaust Tip.
Constructed from heat-resistant stainless steel, Go Rhino Exhaust Tips are engineered using a unique chemical process that guarantees your tip won’t flake, rust or become discolored. Designed for quick, secure DIY installation, Go Rhino Tips feature an innovative Torca Duraseal clamping system that lets you hit the road in under an hour.
Go Rhino Tips are available in different configurations with your choice of a polished or black powder coat finish. Exhaust Tips are sold individually and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Go Rhino Exhaust Tips Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (Ballston Spa, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2017 6:33 AM
The exhaust tip fit perfectly and looks great. The larger size gives a nice look over others I have seen. The 10 inch length gives plenty of room to adjust it to suit the look you want. Make sure you use a torque wrench when tightening the fastener or else you might not get it tight enough. The clamp should be almost completely closed when you get to the proper torque per the instruction that I downloaded.
Reviewed by Anthony G (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 15, 2017 4:10 PM
Purchased a 14" tip for a 2016 F150. Simple installation and so much nicer than the standard exhaust. Overall, highly recommended.