Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/28 - 11/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
295 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark P (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 8:12 PM
I'm not one to add a lot of chrome to my truck. However, this exhaust tip from Gibson is downright beautiful. Still reconciling $40 spent on something that just hangs there, but it is pretty.
Reviewed by AJ E (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 06, 2017 1:20 PM
The ease of instal is important but the obvious high quality of material and styling is what I was looking for... couldn't have asked for more for the money!
Reviewed by Jim V (West Creek, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Sep 23, 2017 4:55 PM
I first went with the 2.75 Inlet, 3.5 Outlet. When I went to put that one on it was a little to big, where you would clamp it down. I then cut the larger piece of the exhaust system from the truck, right at the outlet. The factory exhaust has a larger tip, about 4 inches long. I sent the first one back, then I ordered the 2.5 Inlet, 3.5 Outlet. (Part Number 500374) When I received the new one, I had to spread the clamp a little wider. The tip looks great. A little modification does not hurt.
Reviewed by S (WRIGHTSTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Aug 30, 2017 6:14 PM
The tip is very well made. On my application, I had to widen the split where it clamps to achieve adequate clamp-up. Not a deal breaker. Just something that needs to be done from time to time with vehicle mods.