Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
286 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas D (Fishkill, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 5:16 AM
Nothing better than owning a Chevy Silverado .. This. add on only brightened up my world. Gibson/exhaust tip ... looks so cool
Reviewed by Robert P. S (PARK FALLS, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2017 7:52 AM
I prefer this tip to the rolled end tips as they hold moisture and carbon even after drilling a larger drain hole. This tip is of better than original first and second tips from another manufacturer. Finish and quality is very good. It looks great.
Reviewed by Chuck B (Blue Mounds, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 05, 2017 5:16 PM
Very Nice Looks Great On My Chevy Truck I Like To Chrome My Truck Out Very Good Price And The Appearance Looks Great To Some Of The Tips Out There Are Junk.