Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
299 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim T (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 13, 2018 6:43 AM
Ordered 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting on the bolt and nut to be mailed since it was not included with the exhaust tip. Product look used when it arrived and the box it came in looked like it had been kicked around for a month before it got shipped. I doubt if I will ever order anything else through Auto Anything!! Installation should be simple if I ever get the missing hardware. NOT HAPPY
Reviewed by Paul G (Seabrook, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 04, 2018 12:43 PM
The exuast tip gives my vehicle added style to it's appearance. It looks great and so far seems to be of high quality.
Reviewed by Mark P (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Nov 21, 2017 8:12 PM
I'm not one to add a lot of chrome to my truck. However, this exhaust tip from Gibson is downright beautiful. Still reconciling $40 spent on something that just hangs there, but it is pretty.