Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust Tips
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Top the tail end of your rig in loud and proud style with the Metal Mulisha Exhaust Tip
- Finished with a clean round-rolled slash-cut end
- High-quality flat-black ceramic coated finish
- Emblazoned with a brushed stainless steel Metal Mulisha logo
- Available in 5", 6", & massive 8" outlet sizes
- Built-in clampless connection makes for a secure and easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan
- Your Metal Mulisha Exhaust Tip is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Strike fear into the hearts of pompous Prius pansies and other hybrid highbrows with the Metal Mulisha Exhaust Tip belching out some backtalk. With 5", 6", & even 8" diameters to choose from, these massive exhaust tips tell the milquetoast masses to back off.
Proudly crafted from steel in the USA, the Mulisha crew finishes your tip with a clean round-rolled slash, a flat-black ceramic coated finish and the famous Mulisha Skull logo in brushed stainless steel. And, for a secure and easy bolt-on installation, your tip is fitted with an ingenious clampless connection. Best yet, the Metal Mulisha crew and Gibson back your Exhaust Tip with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust Tips Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dave T (MANHEIM, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Suburban — May 24, 2017 7:42 AM
Love them a lot. They sound awesome and look really good. I get comments on them alot. I will get them again.
Reviewed by Wendy c (PAHOA, HI) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Sep 17, 2016 10:58 AM
the metal mulisha exhaust tip was worth the shipping cost. when you open the box its like WOW.. beautifully handsome and worth the money. complements all the time..
Reviewed by Chris K (OVIEDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Jun 01, 2016 8:03 PM
These exhaust tips are nothing shy of amazing both in craftsmanship and appearance! A little bigger than I had expected but that's fine by me, will have them welded on vs. the provided clamps. I'm sure the clamps would be suffice, just my personal preference.
- gibson exhaust, mufflers & tips
- egr gasket
- air force blaster car dryer
- back flip bed cover
- honda performance exhaust
- infiniti seat covers
- nissan headers
- seat covers for gmc trucks
- chevrolet silverado exhaust systems
- gmc canyon performance exhaust
- cold air intake system
- cargo rack
- trailer hitches for trucks