Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust Systems
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Roll loud, proud and powerful with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Bolsters horsepower and torque
- Delivers powerful "big block" sound
- 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of free flowing power
- Cat-back systems are equipped with a Gibson Superflow Performance straight-thru muffler
- Fitted with a 6" or 8" black ceramic-coated round rolled slash cut tip with brushed stainless steel Metal Mulisha logo
- Muffler boasts welded baffles & chambers for volume efficiency with unrestricted flow—no packing to blow out or deteriorate
- Easy bolt-on installation uses factory style hangers
- Kit includes pipes, muffler, clamps and all required hardware
- Features a passenger side exit behind the rear tire
- Proudly crafted in the USA and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan
- Your Metal Mulisha Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Got flow, bro? If not, it's time to uncork your powerplant and let it run wild with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System. Designed to be the loudest, proudest and most powerful exhaust system on or off the road, your Metal Mulisha Exhaust sets you and your truck apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, Metal Mulisha Exhausts unleash free-flowing power and an ear-thumping roar that's not for the weak. For an added wallop, cat-back exhaust systems are fitted with a Gibson Superflow Performance muffler. And, just so mild-mannered commuters and unwitting pedestrians know how you roll, the massive exhaust tip is emblazoned with the legendary Metal Mulisha skull logo.
Designed for an easy bolt-on installation, both the cat-back kit and DPF-back kit bolt right up to your truck's factory hangers. Plus, it includes all the Metal Mulisha accessories you need: pipes, clamps and hardware. Best yet, the Metal Mulisha crew and Gibson back your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Metal Mulisha Exhaust System may exceed sound requirements in some states. Check your state and local ordinances before purchasing.
Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel P (Granville, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Nov 27, 2017 8:05 PM
Much louder than I expected. Videos do it no justice. Nice deep, loud rumble. Very aggressive. Love it.
Reviewed by Jeremiah W (LEANDER, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Oct 28, 2017 11:43 AM
Buy it! It's even better than I expected. Makes my f150 purr in the 1500 rpm range and scream at 2k. Paired with a rousch cold air intake. Send apologies to your neighbors
Reviewed by Brendon S (FAIRBANKS, AK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 21, 2017 8:51 PM
Took a while to receive and the main clamp for the muffler to the end piece is to small so I had it welded by a friend and it sounds great. Not as loud as I was expecting but still a very very good sound
Reviewed by Mackenzie M (SOUTHGATE, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2017 2:43 AM
Great sounding system. Was super easy to install. If you like aggressive sound this system is for you. Only complaint was manufacturer was out of stock so took longer than expected to arrive but worth the wait.
- gibson exhaust, mufflers & tips
- heating pad car
- borla cat back exhaust system
- colgan carbon fiber car bras and pics
- honda headers
- jeep brush guards
- jeep exhaust systems
- chevy camaro exhaust systems
- dodge ram corsa exhaust
- trailer hitch for subaru impreza
- custom seat covers for trucks
- license plate frames custom
- tents for truck beds