- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- USA-made Gibson Exhaust Systems are dyno-proven to unleash huge horsepower and torque gains
- Each system is custom-designed for your year, make and model vehicle
- Multiple style options to suit your performance needs:
- Gibson Swept Side Exhausts offer a quieter, throaty sound and are best for fuel economy improvements, single side exit
- Dual Sport Gibson Exhausts are roughly 5-8 decibels louder than stock with superior performance gains, dual single side exit
- Dual Extreme Exhausts offer the highest performance and sound gains at about 5-8 decibels louder than stock, dual rear side exit
- Gibson Split Rear Exhaust Systems offer a loud, throaty sound thanks to decreased backpressure, dual rear exit
- Super Truck Exhausts provide minimal backpressure, the largest power gains and a loud rumble of around 95 decibels to resemble a NASCAR race truck exhaust, dual side exit
- Gibson Exhausts are street legal in all 50 states
- Bolt-on systems require no welding and are finished with corrosion-resistant T304 stainless steel tips
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers and Gibson’s “Slip Fit” connections provide nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent tubing removes any kinks for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- AutoAnything is an Authorized Dealer of Gibson Exhaust Systems
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stop settling for stock horsepower and torque. When you bolt-on a USA-made Gibson Exhaust System you’re in for a driving experience unlike any other. Packing jaw-dropping horsepower and torque gains into each system, Gibson provides an experience that makes your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
With choices aplenty, it’s no wonder that Gibson is a leader in exhausts. They offer Swept Side Exhausts for a quieter, throaty sound, Dual Sport Gibson Exhausts that are an impressive 5-8 decibels louder than stock, Dual Extreme Exhausts that offer the highest performance and sound gains, Split Rear Exhausts Systems that are perfect for anyone who wants a loud, throaty sound, all the way to Super Truck Exhausts that resemble a NASCAR race truck exhaust. For those that need a professional stamp of approval, the “Deegan Approved” exhaust is loud, proud, powerful and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan. Gibson has an exhaust for every driver and more importantly, every vehicle.
50-state legal and custom-designed for your year, make and model, your new Gibson Exhaust System comes zinc-plated with factory-style hangers for a simple, hassle-free setup and with the support of a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Plus, AutoAnything is an Authorized Dealer of Gibson Exhaust Systems so you can shop our complete selection with the utmost confidence.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1180 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom T (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2018 9:42 PM
If your looking for a muffler that is not too loud but makes a V6 engine sound like a V8 this is the perfect muffler for you. The only thing that you will need to buy is different clamps. The one that the box has inside is very cheap and dont work all that well.
Reviewed by Wayne W (Woodstock, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Feb 01, 2018 8:28 AM
The Gibson kit fit very well and required no modifications to the kit, or my truck, to install it. The kit was well packaged, the hardware was clearly labeled, and the instructions were adequate. Note: I used a lift which made the installation easy. The Gibson fits very well and looks great on my truck. It is louder than stock, I'd call it a mildly aggressive sound, but it does not have any noticeable drone at any speed. My truck sounds like a V-8 should now. I'll give it a 5 Star rating!
Reviewed by Hector M (Beltsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2018 10:33 AM
This exhaust sounds awesome. It has a throaty sound (similar to flowmaster/magnaflow) but it is NOT obnoxiously loud. Very little drone around 2k rpm but overall pretty quiet inside the cab. This is for the dual Side exit (I wanted to keep it looking stock location)
Reviewed by John S (KATHLEEN, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Jan 22, 2018 4:02 AM
Good quality and easy installation. I though it was strange the replacement bolts to connect the system to the catalytic converter were not included. Sounds good at all speeds, but has a drone around 2K rpms. The split rear exhaust looks great and is a definite improvement over the stock system.
Reviewed by Scott F (KILKENNY, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 14, 2018 1:31 PM
The Gibson system was very straight forward and easy to install. Better yet it sounds fanatic !! Deep throated growl when you get on the gas. The only suggestion I would make , would be to include the 2 nuts for the bolt on flange as my old ones snapped off. Other than that very pleased!!