Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
Style:1.75" Dual split rear exit, with 3.5" quad tips
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25" into muffler, 1.75" out
- 3.5" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, long, polished tips
- Dual outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140272 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael W (SUDBURY, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 28, 2016 7:24 AM
For a convertible, the sound may be a bit too aggressive, but it would be perfect for a coupe. Sound was clearly tuned well to be appealing. Nice job there. I had minor fit issues that were solved with a few hits with a hammer. Overall, I am happy and satisfied with this purchase.
Reviewed by benjamin z (WOODLAND HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Porsche 911 — Jul 12, 2014 9:57 AM
For starters, I had wait for 3 revised shipping dates for the product to arrive. When I finally received the exhaust the quality was extremely poor! The tail pipes looked like the had been cut and welded in a previous application. Many of the welds overall were sloppy in appearance. Not the quality you would expect in a $1300 exhaust. I've owned 2 other vehicles with Borla exhausts and loved the sound, quality and overall appearance. I would not buy another!
- borla stainless header
- borla 140485
- borla dual square intercooled exhaust tip
- borla shorty headers #17258
- infiniti exhausts
- jeep cherokee header review
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- dual exhaust systems for dodge ram 1500
- range rover sport exhaust tips
- stock 02 monte carlo muffler
- truck side steps
- car wheels
- floor mats for autos