- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get up and go green with PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit on your vehicle
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Easy bolt-on install for most vehicles—some welding may be required for select autos
- 49-state street legal—not for use in California
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters are backed by a 5-year/ 50,000 mile warranty
The catalytic converter bolted to the underside of your ride has the important function of scrubbing pollution before it leaves the tailpipe. Unforunately, this crud likes to stick around and clog the catalytic converter over time. The result is sluggish acceleration, pathetic power-levels and miserable mileage.
Lucky for you, the answer to your power prayers has arrived: PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. Custom engineered to directly replace your factory gear, PaceSetter Header Cats restore your ride's emissions and driveability.
PaceSetter Catted Header upgrades are built from 16-gauge stainless steel for unsurpassed durability. Plus, they're 49-state street legal, so you can run them anywhere outside of The Golden State. PaceSetter also proudly builds your cats in the USA and backs ‘em with a 5-year warranty.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Austin L (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — May 10, 2017 6:48 PM
I purchased this manifold at the beginning of the year when my original cracked. I've had it on for about 4 months now and it broke right below the catalytic converter. Luckily it was clean enough I could temporarily get it welded. I don't get to wild with my vehicle, just some beach outings here and there. I didn't have any issues until now. I'm going to contact customer service and see what they can do.
Reviewed by Darryl S (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Mar 16, 2017 5:36 AM
Great price and fast shipping as always from AA... Had to get a garage to put these manifolds on and because my Titan is a 4X4 is was harder than they thought it would be. It fixed my old cracked stock manifolds that were on my truck and with 213K miles it is sounding like new again.
- pacesetter exhaust, mufflers & tips
- solid fold tonneau review
- 2008 silverado tailgate lock
- big block flowmaster
- chevy exhaust
- floor mats for mercedes
- jeep headers review
- nissan armada exhaust system
- 2007 toyota tundra performance exhaust
- dodge ram bull bars
- custom dash covers
- tool boxes for pickups
- roof rack for suv