- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers deliver maximum power with minimum resonance
- Large-diameter perforated tubing reduces backpressure for ultimate performance
- Strategically placed sound baffles eliminate harsh reverberations
- 3-chamber design carefully balances performance and sound
- Mufflers are reversible for custom installations
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish
- Available in a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations
- Your Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleashing maximum horsepower doesn't have to send your neighbors running for cover. Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers dial in the perfect balance between performance and roar, allowing your speed-machine to run free while cancelling out the harsh resonance found in most performance mufflers.
When crafting the XL Turbo Mufflers, Magnaflow combines large-diameter perforated tubing with strategically-placed sound baffles. The free-flowing tubes reduce backpressure for maximum performance, while the baffles reflect and eliminate harsh reverberations for an ear-pleasing rumble.
Crafted from Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish, XL Mufflers are built to last. And, with a huge variety of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations to choose from, there's an XL Turbo Muffler for nearly any ride on the road. What's more, Magnaflow backs your XL Turbo Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik J (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Aug 14, 2017 8:48 PM
Sounds nice. Deep but not loud. Dont expect anything but nice tone. Again not loud or extreme.
Reviewed by Robert O (Apple Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 09, 2017 1:07 AM
The only mufflers I buy are these... Mellow at Idle but you when you cut her lose these mags sound amazing, not like those beer can mufflers from Santa Rosa Ca
Reviewed by James G (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Magnum — Apr 11, 2017 6:55 AM
Produces a great note - not too loud, not too soft. Gets loud if you stomp on it. Quiet enough when cruising. Great build quality
Reviewed by Maria G (Hemet, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Feb 28, 2017 6:37 AM
The mufflers are pretty quiet surprisingly quieter than I expected it would've been nice a little bit more rumble but that was not.
Reviewed by Jeffrey L (Fountain, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Feb 21, 2017 6:54 PM
Bought to replace MBRP Muffler that had rusted out. Overall quality is great and installation quite simple. Magnaflow not as throaty or as deep sounding as the MBRP but overall pleased with purchase.
- magnaflow exhaust, mufflers & tips
- roll and lock tonneau price
- arb recovery kit
- turndown exhaust
- smart car cover
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota exhaust
- 2007 dodge ram 1500 exhaust system
- 2012 nissan sentra seat covers
- performance exhaust systems for trucks
- rotors and pads
- custom fit auto floor mats
- trunk protector