- Save 10% Use Promo Code 407310
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your street machine’s sound and power with the Invidia Exhaust System
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Fat, mandrel-bent pipes make for restriction-free exhaust flow
- Made from quality materials like titanium and SUS304 stainless steel
- Designed for top performance, power, sound and style
- Engineered to deliver maximum exhaust flow and reduced backpressure
- Each system is powered by custom Invidia performance mufflers
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware, hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Most kits are available in single and dual exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Craftsmanship, designs and welds deliver an exhaust that’s like a work of art
- Choose from multiple styles to meet your tuning needs from mild to wild
- G200: Large diameter muffler with expanded tip boosts flow and has a mild performance tone
- Q300: Deep and mild performance tone with aerodynamic flat-bottomed mufflers that cut down on high-speed drag
- Gemini: Fully polished, dual muffler system with x-pipe for balanced flow and a strong performance tone
- N1: Oustanding flow with an aggressive performance tone
- N1 Racing: Highest flow with an extremely aggressive tone
- N1 Racing exhaust does not include a resonator or flex pipe. Please check local laws due to extreme sound levels generated
- Your Invidia Exhaust System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sport compact, hot hatch and performance sedan drivers are no strangers to spirited motoring. Most of these cars deliver a thrill ride right out of the box. But, when facing down a V8 powered muscle car, you may start wishing you had a couple extra cylinders under the hood. Well, stop wishing and start winning with a power-producing Invidia Exhaust System.
Invidia Exhaust Systems are more than a way to get a little extra sound and power. Unleashing maximum horsepower and torque gains, Invidia performance catback exhaust transforms your sport compact into a tarmac-munching driving machine. And, the polished stainless steel muffler, capped off with titanium or Stainless Steel tips, adds an aggressive style to your ride. Plus, you get a nice boost in MPGs, if you can keep your foot out it!
The other benefit of rolling with Invidia is choice. Depending on your performance needs and budget, there's an Invidia system for you. To balance performance and price, bolt on the N1 kit. Pure performance? Go for the G200. For high-speed motoring, it's the aero-shaped Q300. And, for top-shelf power and style, the Invidia Gemini Exhaust is your ticket to the winner's circle. Best yet, Invidia backs your Exhaust system with a 1-year warranty.
Invidia Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Manuel L N (Mount Joy, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Mini Cooper — Mar 09, 2017 1:30 PM
Quick shipment, great fitment. Installer took less than 30 minutes to install. He stated it was one of the easiest he's ever done. Love the deeper tone and no Highway drone. Made the burbles and pops even better.
Reviewed by Mohammed K (MESQUITE, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti G35 — Feb 25, 2017 6:03 AM
This product sounds amazing, the material is top of the line and is a great fit. Getting all the kits and parts needed is such a life safer as well as them being labled. I would recommend professional install just because it does take two if you don't have a lift. Great sound, not too loud or annoying on the streets or highway. Only bad thing is they need to get more updates photots up.
Reviewed by Harrison F (HATTIESBURG, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan 370Z — Jan 24, 2017 9:28 AM
Overall the exhaust system is everything that I had hoped for. The exhaust system fit like a glove and took 20 minutes to install at a local exhaust shop. Only downside was when I actually received the package. The entire box was completely messed up and bolts were everywhere. One of the Pipes was slightly bent, but I got it fixed at the exhaust shop.
Reviewed by Andrew V (Lakewood, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Jan 02, 2017 7:15 AM
So far the Invidia Q300 is doing well with my 2015 Civic SI. The sound of it is not too loud especially when you're inside your vehicle. There is a little bit of drone but you really can't tell unless you pay attention. I'm recommending this part for those who are not looking for too much attention from the cops.
- invidia exhaust, mufflers & tips
- dodge diesel exhaust sounds
- maxtech remote control car
- packright sport jr
- subaru floor mats rubber
- ford exhaust systems
- jeep headers
- 2009 dodge ram floor mats
- 2012 dodge charger rt top exhaust system
- buick roadmaster 1994 performance parts
- car mat
- air filters
- rear view mirrors