- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your street machine’s sound and power with the Invidia Exhaust System
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Fat, mandrel-bent pipes make for restriction-free exhaust flow
- Made from quality materials like titanium and SUS304 stainless steel
- Designed for top performance, power, sound and style
- Engineered to deliver maximum exhaust flow and reduced backpressure
- Each system is powered by custom Invidia performance mufflers
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware, hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Most kits are available in single and dual exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Craftsmanship, designs and welds deliver an exhaust that’s like a work of art
- Choose from multiple styles to meet your tuning needs from mild to wild
- G200: Large diameter muffler with expanded tip boosts flow and has a mild performance tone
- Q300: Deep and mild performance tone with aerodynamic flat-bottomed mufflers that cut down on high-speed drag
- Gemini: Fully polished, dual muffler system with x-pipe for balanced flow and a strong performance tone
- N1: Oustanding flow with an aggressive performance tone
- N1 Racing: Highest flow with an extremely aggressive tone
- N1 Racing exhaust does not include a resonator or flex pipe. Please check local laws due to extreme sound levels generated
- Your Invidia Exhaust System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sport compact, hot hatch and performance sedan drivers are no strangers to spirited motoring. Most of these cars deliver a thrill ride right out of the box. But, when facing down a V8 powered muscle car, you may start wishing you had a couple extra cylinders under the hood. Well, stop wishing and start winning with a power-producing Invidia Exhaust System.
Invidia Exhaust Systems are more than a way to get a little extra sound and power. Unleashing maximum horsepower and torque gains, Invidia performance catback exhaust transforms your sport compact into a tarmac-munching driving machine. And, the polished stainless steel muffler, capped off with titanium or Stainless Steel tips, adds an aggressive style to your ride. Plus, you get a nice boost in MPGs, if you can keep your foot out it!
The other benefit of rolling with Invidia is choice. Depending on your performance needs and budget, there's an Invidia system for you. To balance performance and price, bolt on the N1 kit. Pure performance? Go for the G200. For high-speed motoring, it's the aero-shaped Q300. And, for top-shelf power and style, the Invidia Gemini Exhaust is your ticket to the winner's circle. Best yet, Invidia backs your Exhaust system with a 1-year warranty.
Invidia Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy Q (AUBREY, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru WRX — Aug 29, 2017 6:53 AM
Well I got exactly what I ordered, it was easy to install, It looked great and everything fit as it should. Only thing I was disappointed about was the sound. Everything I saw on reviews and YouTube said it had a loud aggressive sound to it. Yes the sound has a nice deep rumble to it but it is by no means loud. I am going to buy a catless downpipe next to increase the flow, HP and sound. Hopefully that makes a bigger difference than this N1 alone.
Reviewed by Ilya P (Plymouth, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Legacy — May 30, 2017 7:09 AM
This exhaust looks and sounds great! deep low tunes that are not bothersome on high speed. Really noticeable quality, great welds and quality build! For my Legacy GT, the only downside is the connection between the factory down-pipe and new exhaust. Provided bolts are too big for the holes in OEM pipe. Oem pipe also had doughnut gasket, and this one does not accept one, and provided gasket is way too big to provide good seal. So you need a GrimSpeed adapter or get an aftermarket 3in downpipe
Reviewed by Rafael M (BRANDON, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru WRX — May 29, 2017 8:19 AM
Welds are beautiful. System is a lot lighter than what you can imagine. Even with resonator is loud, but I knew that.
- invidia exhaust, mufflers & tips
- dodge diesel exhaust sounds
- maxtech remote control car
- packright sport jr
- subaru floor mats rubber
- ford exhaust systems
- jeep headers
- 2009 dodge ram floor mats
- 2012 dodge charger rt top exhaust system
- buick roadmaster 1994 performance parts
- car mat
- air filters
- rear view mirrors