- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your ride’s horsepower to its fullest potential with Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal—its smooth exhaust flow is as clean as can be
- Built from 16-gauge steel with welded seams for long-term use
- Internal catalyst’s honeycomb pattern maximizes the exhaust flow surface area for greatly reduced restrictions
- Choose between direct-fit cats that bold on easily or universal-fit options
- All models meet Federal EPA emission standards and are legal in all 50 states (including for CARB emission standards)
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external warranty; 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty
Don't hold your ride back with stock catalytic converters – especially when upgrading is as easy as installing a 50-state-legal Magnaflow Catalytic Converter under the hood. If you're looking for fast-flowing exhaust and highly enhanced engine efficiency, then the Magnaflow coverter is the ultimate solution. Not only will you pass smog with flying colors (no matter where you live), but your horsepower will be through the roof.
These bad boys are constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel filled with precious metals and sealed with welded seams for ultra-durability and flow. Their unique honeycomb-shaped pattern maximizes internal surface area—allowing for more exhaust to escape faster.
Customize your under-hood parts with direct-fit cats designed to easily bolt right onto your vehicle or universal-fit options – no matter what you choose there's a Magnaflow cat ready and waiting to optimize your ride. Best of all, your ingenious Magnaflow Catalytic Converter meets Federal EPA emissions standards and CARB emissions standards in all 50 states. To sweeten the deal, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external and a 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jaime S (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Apr 04, 2017 2:47 PM
Product was as described after I took my truck to get them installed had no problems whatsoever passing emissions and engine code erase
Reviewed by ISAEL G (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Aug 31, 2016 2:52 PM
This catalytic is perfect fit for a 1999 mazda miata, comes with bottom gasket only, top gasket will cost you around $45 at the dealer, so far autoanything have the best price(if you use the 20% discount code).
Reviewed by James J (ADAMS CENTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Volkswagen Beetle — Jun 09, 2016 2:33 AM
My repair shop could only find an OEM catalytic converter for $1200. The car isn't worth that much!. Yours at around $200 worked out very well#
- magnaflow exhaust, mufflers & tips
- s&b intake systems
- soft ride leaf springs
- why go titanium ceramic or stainless steel jba headers
- jeep headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- all weather floor mats toyota
- exhaust headers for cobalt ls
- ford explorer exhaust tips
- 2013 rav4 seat covers
- truck bed liners mats
- hitches for cars or trucks
- rubber suv floor mats