- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Take your ride’s horsepower to its fullest potential with Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (50-State California Legal)
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Built from 16-gauge steel with welded seams for long-term use
- Internal catalyst’s honeycomb pattern maximizes the exhaust flow surface area for greatly reduced restrictions
- Choose between universal-fit options or direct-fit cats
- All 50-State Legal converters also meet Federal EPA emission standards
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) are backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Don’t hold your ride back with stock catalytic converters – especially when upgrading is as easy as installing a Magnaflow Catalytic Converter (50-State Legal) under the hood. If you’re looking for fast-flowing exhaust and highly enhanced engine efficiency, then the Magnaflow converter is the ultimate solution. Not only will you pass smog with flying colors, regardless of where you live, but your horsepower will be through the roof.
These bad boys are constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel, filled with precious metals and sealed with welded seams for ultra-durability and flow. Their unique, honeycomb-shaped pattern maximizes internal surface area, allowing for more exhaust to escape faster.
Customize your under-hood parts with direct-fit cats designed to easily bolt right onto your vehicle, or universal-fit options – no matter what you choose, there’s a Magnaflow cat ready and waiting to optimize your ride. Best of all, it meets Federal EPA emissions standards and CARB emissions standards in all 50 states. To sweeten the deal, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) are supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
- Cutting and welding is required for universal cats. We recommend a professional installation.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig G (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Civic — Jan 17, 2018 1:54 PM
Amazing product! The original hp is back with better peddle response and a noticeable increase in hp/torgue from mid range to redline! The only reason for not giving all 5 stars in every category is after spending over $500 on this product magnaflow does not include all the necessary hardware. I had to buy new nuts, bolts and washers to connect downstream of the cat since the factory bolts are welded in place they obviously stay with the old removed component! Really Magnaflow???????????????????
Reviewed by Vincent F D (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Honda Civic — Jan 16, 2018 8:08 PM
This Cat passed my smog test with flying colors. I think the piping is bigger than the stock one so if you're wanting to upgrade your exhaust, you're good to go.
Reviewed by Matthew S (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda RX-8 — Nov 28, 2017 8:32 PM
It cost me $300 to get the $350 part hooked up on my 2004 MAZDA RX-8....LOVING IT
Reviewed by Zachary V (Novato, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 31, 2017 8:17 PM
Works well. No more cel. Only complaint I had was the bottom portion was not threaded for studs so I had to use bolts not a big deal but clearance was a little challenging getting bolts that fit just right.