- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers are the surefire way to boost your ride's power and sound
- Those unmistakable Flowmaster tones are now only a quick installation away
- Available in Aluminized, 304 Stainless or 409 Stainless (for most models)—both fully MIG-welded for maximum durability
- Bolsters torque, horsepower and even mileage
- Reduces engine heat and wear
- Available in a variety of tones—mild, moderate and aggressive (depends on model)
- Ideal for all types of driving conditions
- Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation)
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Power up to an enriched driving experience with Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers perched from your ride's back end. When you ditch that stock muffler and hit the gas with Flowmaster in your corner, getting behind the wheel is always a pleasure.
With tones that vary from mild and moderate to aggressive (depends on model), heads are sure to turn whether your cruising on that daily drive or burning rubber at the weekend track. And, Flowmaster mufflers go above and beyond your expectations when it comes to improved gas mileage, torque and horsepower.
Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation), these Street Performance Mufflers by Flowmaster also reduce heat and other stress factors on your engine. What's more, your new Flowmaster is backed by a 3-year warranty on the aluminized steel mufflers, and a limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel mufflers.
- Muffler recommendations are based on OEM specifications, but are not considered direct replacement applications. All mufflers are universal and may require modification during installation.
Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lyle P (Juneau, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Suburban — May 08, 2017 4:07 PM
I bought a Super 50 muffler to get better milage for I've got AFE air cleaner on now for a year.I also noticed that the muffler is as quiet as the old muffler.I didn't notice a fuel mileage gain as to today I had to go somewhere and put 117 miles on and only got 18.4 where as the same trip with old muffler I got 20.7 mpg. I've got a 2011 suburban w/3:42 gears which gives me low RPM's. Don't understand why because I put one of these on my 2500 pickup with same Engine but w/3.73 gear's
Reviewed by Nicholas P (Richmond, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2017 6:49 AM
I have had the 40 series on my 90 mustang 5.0 a real attention getter. A 70 series on my 2002 Silverado which I loved. Two weeks ago I installed a 70 series on my 2014 F150 5.0. Perfect combination of sound on acceleration and quiet when cruising.
Reviewed by Tim H (Cozad, NE) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Mustang — Mar 04, 2017 8:34 AM
Mufflers are excellent quality. Problem was they were a terrible fit. I was replacing a flowmaster setup so I assumed they would fit as the representative said. New ends and hangars had to be fabricated to be able to use them at all. No problem with quality but installation was a nightmare.