- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers are the surefire way to boost your ride's power and sound
- Those unmistakable Flowmaster tones are now only a quick installation away
- Available in Aluminized, 304 Stainless or 409 Stainless (for most models)—both fully MIG-welded for maximum durability
- Bolsters torque, horsepower and even mileage
- Reduces engine heat and wear
- Available in a variety of tones—mild, moderate and aggressive (depends on model)
- Ideal for all types of driving conditions
- Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation)
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Power up to an enriched driving experience with Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers perched from your ride's back end. When you ditch that stock muffler and hit the gas with Flowmaster in your corner, getting behind the wheel is always a pleasure.
With tones that vary from mild and moderate to aggressive (depends on model), heads are sure to turn whether your cruising on that daily drive or burning rubber at the weekend track. And, Flowmaster mufflers go above and beyond your expectations when it comes to improved gas mileage, torque and horsepower.
Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation), these Street Performance Mufflers by Flowmaster also reduce heat and other stress factors on your engine. What's more, your new Flowmaster is backed by a 3-year warranty on the aluminized steel mufflers, and a limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel mufflers.
- Muffler recommendations are based on OEM specifications, but are not considered direct replacement applications. All mufflers are universal and may require modification during installation.
Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
76 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall B (Menasha, WI) — Sep 23, 2017 5:30 AM
The muffler was is of great quality, but is a little too loud for me. Thought according to reviews, it would be smooth and quiet. Built very well and will probably be the last one for this truck.
Reviewed by Ryan L (WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Sep 17, 2017 4:24 AM
Great sound and easy to install on my 2010 ram 2500 with the 5.7 hemi. Wish the outlet was a different size instead of 3"id had a hard time finding something that would work with a 2.5" tip, ended up getting a custom made adapter welded on but overall it came out nice.
Reviewed by Raymond B (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jun 24, 2017 8:29 PM
Outstanding service, fits like a glove, I should have stepped it up for a more richer sound, but I was being cheap! Sounds quite but that is what I requested!
Reviewed by Lyle P (Juneau, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Suburban — May 08, 2017 4:07 PM
I bought a Super 50 muffler to get better milage for I've got AFE air cleaner on now for a year.I also noticed that the muffler is as quiet as the old muffler.I didn't notice a fuel mileage gain as to today I had to go somewhere and put 117 miles on and only got 18.4 where as the same trip with old muffler I got 20.7 mpg. I've got a 2011 suburban w/3:42 gears which gives me low RPM's. Don't understand why because I put one of these on my 2500 pickup with same Engine but w/3.73 gear's