- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers are the surefire way to boost your ride's power and sound
- Those unmistakable Flowmaster tones are now only a quick installation away
- Available in Aluminized, 304 Stainless or 409 Stainless (for most models)—both fully MIG-welded for maximum durability
- Bolsters torque, horsepower and even mileage
- Reduces engine heat and wear
- Available in a variety of tones—mild, moderate and aggressive (depends on model)
- Ideal for all types of driving conditions
- Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation)
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Power up to an enriched driving experience with Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers perched from your ride's back end. When you ditch that stock muffler and hit the gas with Flowmaster in your corner, getting behind the wheel is always a pleasure.
With tones that vary from mild and moderate to aggressive (depends on model), heads are sure to turn whether your cruising on that daily drive or burning rubber at the weekend track. And, Flowmaster mufflers go above and beyond your expectations when it comes to improved gas mileage, torque and horsepower.
Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation), these Street Performance Mufflers by Flowmaster also reduce heat and other stress factors on your engine. What's more, your new Flowmaster is backed by a 3-year warranty on the aluminized steel mufflers, and a limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel mufflers.
- Muffler recommendations are based on OEM specifications, but are not considered direct replacement applications. All mufflers are universal and may require modification during installation.
Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim H (Cozad, NE) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Mustang — Mar 04, 2017 8:34 AM
Mufflers are excellent quality. Problem was they were a terrible fit. I was replacing a flowmaster setup so I assumed they would fit as the representative said. New ends and hangars had to be fabricated to be able to use them at all. No problem with quality but installation was a nightmare.
Reviewed by Glenn S (Plainville, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Feb 08, 2017 3:19 AM
I replaced the just original muffler with the 50 series It gave it a deeper throaty sound I was looking for. In fact it could have been a little louder. You will need to bring about 16" of 3.5 inch exhaust pipe to your local muffler shop for the install. For some reason they don't carry pipe that big
Reviewed by Paul F (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 11, 2017 8:17 AM
It does sound good but it could be a little louder. But if it was, I would hear it a lot more in the cab so I am happy with it. Fit perfect. little bit of a drone sound but with 8 gears the RPMs are always low unless you are on it but when you are on it, it sound great and also when you start it.
Reviewed by Ryan P (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Dec 14, 2016 7:23 AM
This thing sounds exactly how I wanted! Rumble at start up, screams on accelerate and the drone is minimal. Perfect part for anyone looking to beef up the stock sound. I couldnt get my stock muffler off after much trying. Took to a shop and he tore it off and installed this plus weld for $80. I reccommend finding a small time shop and asking what they would charge.