- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curb your emissions without curbing your performance with an Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
- Eastern's specially designed catalysts cut through pollutants without causing exhaust flow backups
- Custom sized to bolt directly in place of your stock catalytic converter
- Built to last from T-409 stainless steel for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping
- Most Eastern Catalytic Converters come with new gaskets and installation hardware—the rest simply reuse the existing parts
- Meets all EPA standards for states outside of California
- 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
Cats may have nine lives, but your stock catalytic converter only has one. When it's kicked the bucket, steer clear of costly dealerships and pick up a a 49-State Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter instead.
With over 30 years of catalytic converter-building experience under their belts, Eastern Catalytic knows that outrageous prices do not equal better performance. Every Eastern Catalytic Converter is expertly engineered with a proprietary blend of catalyst that scrubs away toxins without creating an exhaust flow bottleneck. Your fumes flow right through for maximum performance that's Mother Nature approved, too.
Best of all, you don't have to be a certified welder to install a Direct-Fit Eastern Catalytic Converter. Built to factory specs, they simply bolt in place of your stock cat. Plus, Eastern Catalytic uses only the toughest metals to construct your cat—T-409 stainless for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping. To top it off, Eastern stands behind your catalytic converter with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
Eastern Catalytic Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Customer Reviews
205 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donnie T (DURHAM, NC) — May 25, 2017 6:39 AM
First time buyer, certainly not the last time I will buy from AUTO ANYTHING! The fit, ease of installation and overall quality of the ECDfCC was a surprise to myself and my co-workers. Every aspect of the purchase (the ordering, shipping, etc. ) made the whole process a breeze.
Reviewed by Greg D (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Terrain — Mar 05, 2017 9:01 PM
Ordering from Auto Anything was easy, fast & just what I needed after being given out-rageous(price)estimates. locally. "Ethan" was very helpful. Put me right on the product I needed. I took the info, chewed on it, called back & placed my order. I added an Oxygen-sensor & Cabin filter to the order, and was set. The Converter & Sensor came w/in 3-days. The Air filter-5. The Converter & Sensor was put on-OFF went the engine light & I had it all done at a FRACTION of the estimates. #VERYSATISFIED
Reviewed by Juan S (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2017 4:29 AM
Easier to install than the original was to remove. Seemed a little loose as I installed it. But it held. No leaks and truck sounds like it did when new at 130k miles.
Reviewed by Robert J (Wilmington, DE) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 22, 2017 5:48 PM
Very nice piece of equipment. Welds are solid,all metal construction is of a very high quality and very durable would recommend this product very highly.