- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your hidden horsepower—Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal deliver smooth exhaust flow that’s clean as a whistle
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- Constructed from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Choose between direct-fit cats that bolt on easily or universal-fit options
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external warranty; 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, x-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of the system act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork the horsepower genie with high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. These converters are made of ultra-tough stainless steel with a honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
Most replacements out there are just that-a replacement that puts your ride right back in the restrictive, sluggish boat. By increasing exhaust flow, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal allow the rest of your performance mods to work to their full potential. And, by increasing the filtering surface area, these cats reduce emissions just like your factory converters.
To show Magnaflow Catalytic Converters are the clear choice for replacing your old catalytic converters, a 5-year, 50,000-mile external and a 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty are offered.
- All 49-State catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. 49-State catalytic converters are not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicles in the state of California
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
386 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mitch G (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 08, 2017 8:30 AM
The quality of this product is outstanding. I saw an increase in power at the top end and a 2-3 MPG increase. It was easy to install except that I run a header on my jeep and the bolt flanges don't allow the pipes to seal completely causing a noticeable leak. Added some gasket material at the union and now its good to go.
Reviewed by Donnie R (Shreveport, LA) — Jun 30, 2017 10:18 AM
Very happy with delivery time. Looks nice,put behind jba's, so computer had to catch up, MagnaFlow 50 muffler. Flow much better than stock. No modification. OEM replacement.
Reviewed by Landy A (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — May 02, 2017 11:11 PM
Excellent product, high quality, get it installed by professionals in one hour and good to go
Reviewed by Wayne A (TEMECULA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Nov 14, 2016 3:01 PM
Wow, I was skeptical with the price on this considering what a dealer wanted for the equal part. Fit great and couldn't be happier!
- magnaflow exhaust, mufflers & tips
- niche form wheels
- 40 series flowmaster
- hyundai performance parts
- jeep headers review
- chevy rubber floor mats
- ford f-150 headers
- nissan titan performance exhaust
- 2003 ford f150 seat covers
- personalized floor mats for cars
- pickup truck bed mats
- trailer hitch for car