- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Unleash your hidden horsepower – Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal) deliver a smooth exhaust flow that’s clean as a whistle
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Constructed from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Choose between direct-fit cats or universal-fit options
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal) are supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, X-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of it all act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork the horsepower genie with high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal). These converters are made of ultra-tough stainless steel with a honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
Most replacements out there are just that – a replacement, which puts your ride right back in the restrictive, sluggish boat. By increasing exhaust flow, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal) allow the rest of your performance mods to work to their full potential. And, by increasing the filtering surface area, these cats reduce emissions just like your factory converters.
Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters are supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
- All 49-State catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. 49-State catalytic converters are not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicles in the state of California.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Cutting and welding is required for universal cats. We recommend a professional installation.
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
383 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mitch G (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 08, 2017 8:30 AM
The quality of this product is outstanding. I saw an increase in power at the top end and a 2-3 MPG increase. It was easy to install except that I run a header on my jeep and the bolt flanges don't allow the pipes to seal completely causing a noticeable leak. Added some gasket material at the union and now its good to go.
Reviewed by Donnie R (Shreveport, LA) — Jun 30, 2017 10:18 AM
Very happy with delivery time. Looks nice,put behind jba's, so computer had to catch up, MagnaFlow 50 muffler. Flow much better than stock. No modification. OEM replacement.
Reviewed by Landy A (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — May 02, 2017 11:11 PM
Excellent product, high quality, get it installed by professionals in one hour and good to go