- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
539 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by stephen r (Scranton, PA) — Sep 14, 2017 12:55 AM
Very easy installation, only took an hour or so. Really nice appearance. Looks great on the truck and sounds good too. Price isn't too bad and quality is great. I get compliments everywhere I go with the truck. Sounds way better than Flowmaster. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by david k (camargo, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 13, 2017 6:25 AM
I am really impressed with this exhuast for my 2015 f150 ecoboost .great performance for a great value and if you delete the factory resinator it has a nice grawl
Reviewed by Mark A (WHITEHALL, NY) — Aug 24, 2017 8:45 PM
I used the monster exhaust on my 02 and was happy with it.When I got my 2012 I went with Monster again and I am quite happy with it!
Reviewed by Lee S (Seguin, TX) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-350 — Jun 28, 2017 12:55 PM
The monster exhaust system looks awesome and I could feel the increase of power right away. Out the tailpipe it's very quite, took the diesel whistle away (kinda disappointed). On the upside, you get a lot more aggressive sound under the hood. Beside the exhaust not being very load I'm very please with this system.
Reviewed by Brady J (NEW CASTLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 8:36 PM
The installation was a breeze with the guide from Bank's. It's made of premium quality materials and the beefy exhaust tip steps the look ok the truck up 10 fold. The deep "tuned" sounding rumble made my Silverado sound the way it should. Even while VLOM is engaged, it maintains the low pitch tone.