- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
529 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff T (Marcy, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 12:32 PM
Nice fit and very easy to install. Hardest part was taking the old one out. On the very top of the resonator pipe is a notch, you have to turn the muffler a 1/4 turn to get it off. I pried up the very top of the pipe and slid it out instead. Worked like a charm. The exhaust is not very loud and has no drone at highway speeds. With that said it does sound better than the stock exhaust.
Reviewed by J.M. S (DAYTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — May 12, 2017 1:16 AM
One hundred thousand miles on the old exhaust system... it did its duty. Time to replace it with something that embodies the sound of authority. Know of the Banks brand from many media sources and a couple of personal recommendations. Saw the offer. Knew the price was exceptionally reasonable. In all honesty, the only issue I had with this item was actually the removal of the old system. Short story: ease of installation, decent. Sound on completion: awesome without being excessively loud.
Reviewed by Ross C (WAIANAE, HI) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — May 11, 2017 10:12 AM
The look is awesome, the sound is not loud. It had a very nice deep sound that isn't annoying like a lot of others.
Reviewed by Donald "D.J." J (FRISCO, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — May 09, 2017 4:11 AM
Pain the the tail to install and line up. Took to muffler shop and had them weld... wish sound was deeper..