Banks Monster Exhaust System
Banks Monster Exhaust System
Single and dual exhaust systems are available, depending on your vehicle
Monster sound and power is seen and heard on this performance exhaust
Depending on your exhaust, comes with your choice of a black or polished chrome tip
The Banks logo is proudly stamped at the end of your exhaust tip
Adds an aggressive look to your vehicle's back-end
Banks Power Elbow is available separately or with the Banks 4" Monster Exhaust
The Banks Power Elbow removes restrictions and cuts stock outlet and pipe backpressure by 60%
Installed Banks Monster Exhaust
- This product is not available for your 0 .
- View All Car Accessories
Custom Fit For Your
What Do You Drive?
Select your vehicle to choose options
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
542 Customer Reviews
The Banks system was complete and easy to install, it took less than an hour to install. It has a nice sound at idle and under acceleration, my issue is the constant drone that starts at 1900 rpm and goes to 2500 rpm. That about covers my cruising range on the backroads and interstate. I'm hoping I can change or eliminate the factory resonator to change this. I have a 2003 Tundra and if I keep it at or below 55 it is quiet as the factory exhaust.Came on time, everything fit. Learned that "chrome" only applies to the muffler itself and the tip. The rest of the pipe in the kit is just regular steel pipe. Make sure you adjust the pipe to the cat last. It sets the angle and drop of the tailpipe.I put my behind a set of speedway long tube headers havent had it out on the road yet but it sounds great and is not much louder at idle than the factory exuastVery easy installation, only took an hour or so. Really nice appearance. Looks great on the truck and sounds good too. Price isn't too bad and quality is great. I get compliments everywhere I go with the truck. Sounds way better than Flowmaster. Highly recommend!I am really impressed with this exhuast for my 2015 f150 ecoboost .great performance for a great value and if you delete the factory resinator it has a nice grawl
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Helpful