- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
524 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frederick O (Silver Spring, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 7:23 AM
Just installed Banks Monster Exhaust on my 2006 Toyota Tundra. Installation was a breeze, looks great and sounds great also. Quality is outstanding an it appears to increase the performance. Thanks Auto Anything and Banks for great service.
Reviewed by James P (Saline, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 04, 2017 9:27 AM
Easy install, 90 min. Hardest part was removal of stock exhaust. Absolutely no difference in sound, could even be quieter than stock, but definite improvement in engine operation. Smoother operation, during acceleration thru the gears. Added a K&N intake system and it is a totally different running vehicle. Wanted to try these before adding a Bullet tuner. I think I will wait to see how it pulls a 26' travel trailer before adding the tuner. Great value.
Reviewed by Tj H (DEERFIELD, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Mar 11, 2017 4:45 AM
Was very easy to install, sounds great looks great.., what else could you ask for
Reviewed by Paul H (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT — Mar 10, 2017 3:45 AM
The factory exhaust system, actually just the muffler was developing some holes and dripping rusty looking water on my garage floor, so I went with the Banks system. I presoaked the nuts with Kroil the day before of the installation and it was about an hour of actual labor to do. I love the sound and I've noticed a slight performance and fuel mileage increase.
Reviewed by Michael S (West Bloomfield, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 02, 2017 9:07 PM
It's a great exhaust the inside noise is amazing wish the outside was louder.