- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
535 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brady J (NEW CASTLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 8:36 PM
The installation was a breeze with the guide from Bank's. It's made of premium quality materials and the beefy exhaust tip steps the look ok the truck up 10 fold. The deep "tuned" sounding rumble made my Silverado sound the way it should. Even while VLOM is engaged, it maintains the low pitch tone.
Reviewed by James S (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 12, 2017 9:09 AM
Exhaust has a really good time, not crazy loud. Over the mud tires it's a nice rumble, no drone at all. Clearance is a little tight to right rear shock bracket.
Reviewed by David M (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 05, 2017 9:26 PM
She has a low rumble and the exhaust made a huge difference in my performance along with a K&N filter. Could not be happier with the look and sound. Thank you Auto Anything with the great price!!
Reviewed by Willaim M (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — May 29, 2017 9:02 AM
The product seems well made and Auto Anything has the BEST shipping to Alaska. Unfortunately, the Banks information on my vehicle is WRONG. I bought the Monster exhaust with extra shipping and Banks stated that it would bolt to the Jeep with a flange fitting to the catalytic converter. I got the Jeep up on jacks and unbolted the skid plate and BAM clamps to the catalytic converter! Due to shipping costs of the return and reshipment, I will take it to a shop and get it welded.
Reviewed by Bradley P (PLATTSBURGH, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — May 26, 2017 7:03 AM
Easy to install. Replaced a dual outlet that rusted out after 10 years in the salt and winters of northern New York. Quiet at idle. Haven't given it a road test yet, but should be quieter that the rusted out one.