- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- aFe Exhaust Systems are custom built for your specific vehicle
- Each kit uses mandrel-bent tubing to increase exhaust flow up to 36%, providing a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque
- Keeps your rig's EGTs out of the red zone by efficiently venting exhaust heat
- Features a low-restriction muffler design that boosts power and cranks out a burly performance tone
- Made from durable mild steel, unless otherwise noted
- Select systems are available in corrosion-resistant, 409 stainless steel
- Choose from various exhaust styles, depending on your ride
- Includes high-quality band clamps for a leak-free seal
- Easily installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Your aFe Exhaust System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Arm your urban assault vehicle with an aFe Exhaust System and pull the trigger on restrictive factory exhaust. aFe scraps that stock peashooter for this high-caliber cannon that blasts hot gasses from your tailpipe with a vengeance. Large mandrel-bent tubing and a low-restriction muffler design fires performance to higher levels and in diesel applications, keeps EGTs comfortably low.
Already famous for their cold-air intakes, aFe is no stranger to both gas and diesel performance. With the crosshairs set on your tailpipe, aFe Exhaust Systems lock and load your vehicle for wicked horsepower and torque gains. Choose from 409 stainless kits with corrosion-resistance that endures salty & wet conditions. Or, stay within your budget while standing out from the crowd with an aluminized steel kit. Regardless of which kit you choose, you're sure to love the extra power and attitude aFe exhaust systems give your ride. Best of all, aFe Exhaust System are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
152 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James L (Orting, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Nov 16, 2017 4:28 PM
Fast delivery.Bracket flange welded on a angle had to do modification for it to fit correctly didn't want to spend the time to send back for another.
Reviewed by Dennis D (Fulshear, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 13, 2017 6:48 AM
Easy to install, great fit, nice welds, smooth bends. I got this for my 2017 JKU because I was looking for something that would make it sound a little meaner than a mini van, but I didn't want any drone. This exhaust delivered exactly that. You get a nice exhaust note when you are on the gas, but when cruising it's as quiet as stock. Not bnoxious at all, not "ricey", and quiet enough to off-road with. Best way I can describe it is this is how it should have come out of the factory.
Reviewed by Wendell C (Redondo Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 25, 2017 8:22 PM
A bit loud but sounds pretty mean. Installation was quite easy. I did have to use my original gasket and the one new one that came with AFE to make it fit. Either bay or cut about 1/2 inch or my pipe.
Reviewed by Darrin L (West Islip, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jul 23, 2017 8:54 AM
I combined this with aFe cold air intake. My truck sounds awesome! Faster and louder!! A must upgrade for any new Colorado!
Reviewed by Curtis C (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 18, 2017 8:45 AM
Very satisfied with buying this product. The ease of installation was wonderful. pipes , clamps and the fit was outstanding.