- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- aFe Exhaust Systems are custom built for your specific vehicle
- Each kit uses mandrel-bent tubing to increase exhaust flow up to 36%, providing a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque
- Keeps your rig's EGTs out of the red zone by efficiently venting exhaust heat
- Features a low-restriction muffler design that boosts power and cranks out a burly performance tone
- Made from durable mild steel, unless otherwise noted
- Select systems are available in corrosion-resistant, 409 stainless steel
- Choose from various exhaust styles, depending on your ride
- Includes high-quality band clamps for a leak-free seal
- Easily installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Your aFe Exhaust System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Arm your urban assault vehicle with an aFe Exhaust System and pull the trigger on restrictive factory exhaust. aFe scraps that stock peashooter for this high-caliber cannon that blasts hot gasses from your tailpipe with a vengeance. Large mandrel-bent tubing and a low-restriction muffler design fires performance to higher levels and in diesel applications, keeps EGTs comfortably low.
Already famous for their cold-air intakes, aFe is no stranger to both gas and diesel performance. With the crosshairs set on your tailpipe, aFe Exhaust Systems lock and load your vehicle for wicked horsepower and torque gains. Choose from 409 stainless kits with corrosion-resistance that endures salty & wet conditions. Or, stay within your budget while standing out from the crowd with an aluminized steel kit. Regardless of which kit you choose, you're sure to love the extra power and attitude aFe exhaust systems give your ride. Best of all, aFe Exhaust System are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
146 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bernie C (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Xterra — Wednesday at 2:57 AM
As I have a lift available the installation went pretty easy, getting the stock system off took the most time,I had purchased from the Nissan dealer new gaskets as none came with the Exhaust kit and are superior (metal) to the after market gaskets I saw.The new system is straight forwards had help installing the 2 to 1 muffler on and then with a piece of 2X4 and a short sledge drove the Muffler on leaving room for the exhaust pipe which was a tight fit, be sure all hangers are engaged.
Reviewed by Craig J (Scott City, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 14, 2017 11:33 PM
Great exhaust, looks great on my 2.8 duramax, no sound change on this DPF back exhaust, only noticeable change is in cab idle tone. Had it installed at local muffler shop, less than 30 minutes.
Reviewed by James F (BINGHAMTON, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 07, 2017 7:46 PM
Fits very well and tight to the vehicle. Deep sound but not too loud. I only wish they provided exhaust tips, but I guess that's how they kept the cost down. Nice job aFe!
Reviewed by Jack T (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jan 18, 2017 9:05 PM
Great purchase, Easy installation. I'm hopeful for horse power and fuel economy improvements.
Reviewed by EDEL S (SAN LUIS, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Dec 23, 2016 8:20 PM
Installation took me about 45 mins, the sound is great, just what I was looking for. Really quiet on idle and on the road, but you can hear that rowr when you step on it, if you have a Tundra, definitely recomend it.