- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1144 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William H (NEWARK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Thursday at 10:18 PM
Sounds GREAT & makes heads turn. Very happy with Borla. Mechanic installed it in under an hour. What a difference!!
Reviewed by Paul G (MAYSVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — May 17, 2017 4:13 AM
The Borla Touring Exhaust sounds great but people need to be aware that even though Borla claims no cabin drone, it does drone at lower RPM's. Once you get to cruising speeds it's OK and slightly louder than stock. All in all it is a little pricey but it does sound very good.
Reviewed by Mark S (Gulf Breeze, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 16, 2017 9:23 AM
S system has a great tone to it. It is the mid range on loudness and no drone at cruising speed. Top build quality and Auto anything has been great to do business with.
Reviewed by kevin k (TROY, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2017 8:53 PM
Timely shipping easy install sounds great when both cruising and getting into it