- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1121 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John K (GUYTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Apr 12, 2017 2:38 PM
A little more expensive than others but worth it in my opinion. Sound and looks are great, installation was more difficult than advertised as an experienced mechanic.
Reviewed by scott h (Carneys point, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2017 6:32 AM
Exhaust is well made easy to install and sounds great. You get what you pay for thats for sure.
Reviewed by Jon L (BLUFFTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Apr 11, 2017 7:39 PM
Borla Atak was installed and the sound is awesome. No drone sound inside the cabin. Step on the gas and it growls!
Reviewed by Sergio M (Port Saint Lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2017 4:12 AM
Easy install, 1hr with help. Sounds great and runs great with the K&N 63 series air intake.
Reviewed by David M (Derby, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Apr 07, 2017 9:43 AM
Backed car on to cars ramps and had them installed in 45min. Sound really good but thought they would be louder. Gives off a different sound when in over drive not so sure I like that sound. I have not been on the outside of the car to hear it