- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James T (Moodus, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Mar 18, 2017 7:50 AM
I purchased the ATAK version for my 6.2 and wow what a difference from stock. Cold start is very loud but it mellows a bit as it warms up to a nice rumble. You hear it on acceleration and some lower speed cruise conditions. Highway cruise you barely hear it. I don't hear any drone with afm still active either. In closing if you really want hear that v8 sing go ATAK, if you kinda want to hear it sing go s-type and if you want slightly louder than stock go touring or the GM Borla. Looks great
Reviewed by Mark K (Topeka, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Mar 13, 2017 10:23 PM
This was a great purchase. It sounds great and looks awesome. Its one of my favourite mods I have added to my gen 9 Honda. It has a nice time and isn't ricer. I have added this with the aem Dryflow filter that I bought also from autoanything and they complement each other.
Reviewed by Patrick B (MUKILTEO, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — Mar 09, 2017 6:09 PM
Borla has the reputation it does for a reason. Everything needed to install is included in the kit, the parts fit perfectly without modifications, quality and sound are incredible. Extremely happy with my choice to go with Borla.