- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1264 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adrian w (Oldsmar, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 6:07 PM
Used the online chat and got the best deal around. Shipping was fast and the Exhaust is perfect. I spent a lot of time researching the right system. I'm not in high school anymore so I didn't want the cherry bomb fart can sounding exhaust. I wanted the V8 rumble on a cold start and wide open throttle. That is exactly what I got with the S Type. Go cheap if you want, but you get what you pay for and the Borla is worth every penny!
Reviewed by Daniel P (URBANDALE, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Corolla — Jan 09, 2018 6:12 AM
I put this on a 2011 Toyota Corolla LE, and it wasn't a perfect fit, because it was built for the Corolla S, but I had my local auto shop deal with it, and it's on now! It looks good, sounds good, doesn't drone much inside, and is much better than a weld on tip muffler! The tip says "Borla" on it, which looks cool, comes with a Borla Hat, and two Borla stickers.
Reviewed by Cameron B (Bloomsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 05, 2018 8:20 PM
The cat back Borla atak looks great and sounds awesome. Installed very easily even without a lift.
Reviewed by Jose E (ORANGE PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Hummer H2 — Jan 02, 2018 2:41 PM
VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I was looking to purchase either the Borla or the Magnaflow. Wish I would have gone with MagnaFlow. Borla said "distinctive Borla Sound of Power." NOT TRUE. This exhaust makes MINIMAL sound while idling and only purrs when you are on the pedal. For the money you are going to pay, consider MagnaFlow or FlowMaster, will sound better with a less expensive price tag.
Reviewed by Colin B (SOUTH BOSTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — Jan 02, 2018 6:31 AM
I got these discounted during a year end holiday sale and I'm more than pleased. I had a local shop install them on my 2017 Durango RT and had them paint the tips matte black, which looks flipping awesome. The sound is unreal, very aggressive on start up with a mean growl when revving. Relatively quiet at cruising speeds