- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1170 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by richard a (YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda 3 — Monday at 3:43 PM
Really deep sound. A little louder than I wanted in the mid rpm range, between 2500- 4000, but very quiet at idle. Installation was a little difficult, but part build was very accurate, and looks like factory system, except for 4" tips.
Reviewed by Gary E (ATASCADERO, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Saturday at 6:48 AM
Removed and replaced my stock exhaust with the Borla Touring by myself in an hour! Fit, finish and appearance are awesome! Auto Anything was spot on!
Reviewed by Rony J (Herriman, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Maxima — Jun 22, 2017 11:04 AM
Sounds great , easy to install . For the price I was surprised that the gasket was not included as cheaper kits provide that . Overall I could notice the increase in power and improved fuel economy . I am satisfied
Reviewed by jonathan p (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 21, 2017 8:32 PM
It was a bit of a pain installing the drivers side exit pipe but other than that looks and sounds great! Sounds even better once you break it in.