- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1106 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danny E (CEDARTOWN, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Saturday at 1:42 PM
The instructions that you can print off the web site are a lot better than the one that comes with the box, so print them off. If you have a lift or pit to work off of you will be better off. I used a creeper with the truck setting at ride height with no problems. You could do it in a couple hours setting in your driveway. My only problem was, the long pipe is about an inch to long, the kit has a head pipe to mate up the long pipe to the muffler. But the long pipe touches the muffler.
Reviewed by Edwin H (Suffolk, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 9:10 PM
No matter what I did the exhaust pipe hit the driveshaft cross member-I had to buy two extended rubber hangers at $11 each to lower the pipe to clear the cross member.
Reviewed by Jeremiah K (Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Thursday at 6:12 PM
Great sound, no drone, installs easily like it came from factory on the vehicle.
Reviewed by Benjamin W (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — May 06, 2017 6:20 AM
Easy to install on 2.7L Tacoma. Took about 1.5 hrs. Sound is good. Not overly loud, but deep tones come through. Be sure to fully tighten u-clamps for leak free connection. Kit does not come with new CAT gasket, so you'll need to pick one up. They are about $3. Overall good product, shipping, and installation. Sounds good too.
Reviewed by Richard J (NEW LENOX, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 01, 2017 4:19 PM
Very nice system for the price. Easy to order from Auto Anything. Easy installation in my home garage with jack stands. Gibson single side exhaust instructions were easy to follow. The guality of muffler and pipes made it an easy replacement using my original hangers. Sounds bad-ass, but not too loud.