- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1155 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim F (Nokesville, VA) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy C/K 1500 — Oct 05, 2017 4:45 PM
Exhaust looks great and sounds great, not too loud and not too quiet. The installation wasn't too difficult, just had to do some adjustments to get everything lined up properly. I wish there were different clamps for the exhaust but everything worked great. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality exhaust at a good price and stainless steel.
Reviewed by CHARLES F (Albany, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Sep 27, 2017 8:52 PM
Everything lined up great which was a nice surprise. However, the biggest surprise was how quiet this system is. If your looking for head turning sound when you smash the pedal than this is probably not the exhaust for you. All around quieter than stock including highway drone. I'm no kid so I'm very pleased having best of both worlds (performance without the headache). The one issue I do have is with the polished tip. Even when it's all the way tight I can slide it off with no effort.
Reviewed by keith b (FINLEYVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Sep 22, 2017 8:19 PM
First off, after lots and lots of research. I chose the Gibson because it was on the "quiet" list of most mustang reviews. This thing is loud. When I start it up in my integral garage it shakes the house. I can still hear the radio though, drone can be controlled but not easily if you drive in stop go traffic. Your neighbors will probably hate you. I bought better clamps and took time to align but happy with the fitment. Welds look good, one tip had a ding long from delivery.
Reviewed by Michael S (KILLEEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Sep 22, 2017 11:10 AM
Fitment was a little off on my system, but I made it work. Drone gets pretty loud between 2-3.5k while accelerating. Minimal to no drone at cruising speeds until about 70+mph. The system sounds great though. Not too quiet, but not too loud. Overall it's a decent exhaust system at a lower price point than the other systems for the V6.