- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1099 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry C (Amory, MS) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Friday at 6:49 PM
Everything went together like it should. Installed in about an hour. Nice tone no droaning and stainless tip looks good. Autoanything also helped with great info.
Reviewed by William B (Warwick, RI) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Friday at 9:00 AM
Hi Nissan makes two wheel bases. The 139.8" and 159.4" The gibson 612208 fits the 139.8" and the 612209 fits the 159.4". I installed both of these on both wheel base trucks myself so I know first hand that they have worked for me.
Reviewed by Mitchell H (HOLLAND PATENT, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Thursday at 3:42 PM
Installation was easy enough, have to turn front pipe correctly in order for everything to work. NOT receiver friendly. After slight modifications i love the sound and tone. Truck runs a little better also. Would reccommend to anyone
Reviewed by Daniel G (Tomball, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 18, 2017 9:56 PM
I like the 5.0 V8 rumble. Only fault is that the sound. To alot of people it's probably great, to me it's a bit to loud. Alot louder then the previews and sound tests that I've heard.
Reviewed by Todd A (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Explorer — Apr 14, 2017 10:28 PM
Nice exhaust system....not too quiet and not too loud. A happy medium! Should last a long time being stainless. Installation was a breeze!