- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1140 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by willaim m (GILMANTON, NH) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 3:22 PM
easy install but a bear to tighten rear muffler clamp, nice sound time will tell on quality.
Reviewed by Bruce W (BRISTOW, VA) — Thursday at 6:15 AM
The major problem I have been having is that the tail pipes coming out of the muffler are a little to small and the clamp will not tighten up the connection. I tighten them up until they break. This has been a major struggle and disappointment with the install. I will have to take to a shop and get it welded. Not a happy camper right now!
Reviewed by James M (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Tuesday at 8:49 PM
Such a great sound; loud when you want it, quiet when you don't. No highway drone either.
Reviewed by Chris P (Heber city, UT) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Aug 11, 2017 11:30 AM
I ordered this exhaust on the 7/3 and showed an expected delivery date of a week later not a big deal. So a week came and got another email of a revised ship date of 2 weeks after that. I was getting a little irritated so I called auto anything and they said they didn't have any info on it. I got a p.o. # and called Gibson they told me that it was almost done. Short story out of char. it was worth the wait of a month. Just call Gibson and stay on them about it. Install was easy and sounds great
Reviewed by Ron L (ASTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 11, 2017 5:17 AM
Best value I could find for a stainless steel performance exhaust system. Had to go out and buy new 2-1/2" exhaust clamps. Gibson is having quality issues with the ones that they put in the kits(Threads stripped on both). This is still a very nice exhaust system.