- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1086 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan V (FORT YUKON, AK) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tundra — Mar 16, 2017 12:41 AM
Nice exhaust , great price. Sounds terrific, not too loud . Beware of extra shipping costs if ordering from AK or Hawaii. Easy to install . Only difficult part was removing the stock exhaust from hangers . Overall it was a great buy .
Reviewed by Tab L (DELAVAN, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Feb 04, 2017 3:39 PM
Gibson's cat back exh sys was incomplete.Needed a 23" extension pipe from the resonator. Also,existing hangers were not able to be used instead had to weld on the provided new hangers.Also, brake line needed to be moved out of the way. Gibson tech.service stated there were (3) different exhaust arrangements but the Walker exhaust book at our local parts store showed (5) different ones for a 2004 Ford F-150(SuperCab/6.5'bed).Flowmaster originally installed(included extension pipe & Ford's hangers
Reviewed by gary S (GRANBURY, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Feb 04, 2017 8:52 AM
I had the cat back system professionally installed. I have done my own install previously but this would have been tough in the driveway. The supports were not wielded the same distance on both pipes so one had to be moved so the tips were equal distance on each side... and the rear most hangers were too long to fit.. so they had to be trimmed... LOVE the sound, bit louder than expected but really nice low tone for an EB mustang. minimal drone on the hwy and the car seems a bit peppier!!
Reviewed by colin m (Keaau, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jan 28, 2017 1:39 PM
.....Not that easy to install, by looking at instruction. Once I figured out how it went, it wasn't that hard. Getting the old exhaust off is the hardest part. It has to be cut off. My main concern is a very loud droning sound. Looks like I will have to reinstall the resonator. Also its much easier to install on a left. You might be better off with a more expensive system