- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Russell B (DEXTER, GA) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy C/K 1500 — Thursday at 10:16 PM
I got the stainless dual side swept exhaust. It sounds good. Loud during excelleration. Quiet at idle. Not too loud when cruising. I believe it increased horsepower (or maybe it just sounds more powerful). My only complaint is I don't like the dinky little bolt on polished stainless tips. For this price tips should be welded on at factory and twice the length.
Reviewed by Tyler B (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 10:36 AM
Love the exhaust. Had a local muffler shop install and it looks and sounds great. Quality seems really good and the tone is exactly what I wanted from the 5.0 V8 on out F150.
Reviewed by Richard W (HAMPSHIRE, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Explorer — Sunday at 10:27 AM
It was very difficult to fit it to my 2006 Explorer. Took more fiddling than I expected. It sounds great! Rumbles when you step on the gas and quiets down nicely at steady speeds.
Reviewed by Devon M (Earleville, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jun 17, 2017 7:50 AM
Very nice exaust low rumble at idle nice growl at acceleration. Only issue is the clamps suck.other then that extremely happy with exhaust system
Reviewed by Mark T (WILLIAMSTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jun 16, 2017 5:49 PM
This exhaust system is awesome. Very easy to install, and I love the way the tip looks. Best of all, my truck sounds great now. I can drive and have my truck be quiet, but I can also make noise if I want to. Love this exhaust, and will buy another for my future trucks.