- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX Flowmaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1815 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gunther W (DERIDDER, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — Wednesday at 3:53 PM
Love the way it sounds both at idle and when I get on the gas. A little drone, but nothing that is a deal breaker. Install was easy and quick. Oh yeah, before I forget. I got one Awesome deal when I bought it.
Reviewed by George P (BEVERLY, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Wednesday at 3:54 AM
Great exhaust system at a reasonable price. The installation was easy and fit perfectly
Reviewed by JOHNNY I (LEEDS, AL) — Sep 14, 2017 6:24 PM
I had these installed on my 2016 Challenger RT and they sound incredible! These things growl on ignition and roar when you accelerate. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of the loud droning sound at certain rpms. It isn't unbearable but it is extremely loud inside. I however think the overall monster sound is worth a bit of drone.
Reviewed by Hunter B (EDNA, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 09, 2017 7:48 AM
I purchased my exhaust system a few weeks ago and I love it. The only thing I haven't done yet is tack weld it to the frame of my truck. I will say though, I am someone who doesn't want my vehicle to be obnoxiously loud, while still being throaty and rumbles, and this was perfect for me. The sound is just what I was looking for and the throttle response gain was a pleasant surprise. In the interest of full disclosure, I had someone else install it, so it was very easy for me.