- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX Flowmaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1793 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jon M (Richmond, RI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 9:17 PM
Very simple to install, follow directions and tighten everything good. They look and sound great
Reviewed by James G (Merritt Island, FL) — Jul 12, 2017 3:32 PM
Flowmaster Outlaw Series is the only way to go. I put the Flowmaster Outlaw direct fit muffler on my 2013 Dodge Ram and it sounds fantastic. I sure am glad that I opted for the Outlaw Series muffler over the American Thunder Series. I haven't noticed any difference in gas mileage but, who cares..... I didn't make this purchase for that purpose.
Reviewed by DAVID J (MARFA, TX) — Jul 11, 2017 1:11 PM
My new outlaw flowmaster slip on exhaust muffler has the perfect sound. It is not loud in the cabin and annoying in the outside during acceleration.
Reviewed by James C (Atchison, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 11, 2017 3:56 AM
This exhaust installed in less than an hour. Presoak the clamp bolts and hangers prior to installation and your old exhaust will come off fairly easy. The sound is great at low rpm's, does have quite a drone at speeds above 75 mph. If you're on the fence about the sound get the American thunder muffler.
Reviewed by Jeffrey R (BUCKEYE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 09, 2017 4:46 PM
I was a little concerned that the sound would be a little overwhelming during normal driving. I could not be happier with the sound of this system. It seriously growls like a racecar under acceleration, but mellows out at cruising speed. I had it installed for $100 at an exhaust shop and was glad I did because the main pipe had to be cut to fit. They also spot welded all of the clamps. I love the black tips and everything about the system.