- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX Flowmaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1756 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Antone M (middletown, RI) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 4:27 PM
Good system, downfall clamps don't seal and no converter clamp . For that money through the clamp in !!
Reviewed by Christopher A V (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Suburban — Thursday at 12:48 PM
Exhaust sounds great; I combined this catback with the Flowmaster midpipe and catalytic converter setup as well. Vehicle has more power, not sure which this is from as they were replaced at same time. Tailpipe is tucked up nicely at the side exit. Only issue is the system comes real close to driveshaft and had to do some configuring to get it not work its way towards the driveshaft on the rubber isolators while vehicle is moving. Good bang for the buck!
Reviewed by Raul B (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Thursday at 5:42 AM
It's easy stallation and love the look , now my car sounds like a thunder when I'm coming home in my street!!
Reviewed by Jacob P (SHELBY TOWNSHIP, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Wednesday at 8:58 AM
Put this cat-back on a 2014 dodge charger rt blacktop edition, now it sounds as mean as it looks. Exactly what i was looking for, nice muscle car tone, can hear that deep rumble as soon as u start it, yet its not ridiculously loud. Just what a hemi should sound like ??????