- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX Flowmaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1732 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew M C (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 8:07 AM
Noticed immediate acceleration increase which is what I was after. I have not checked the mpg yet. The sound was exacty what I was after not too loud but has a nice tone. Had it installed professionally and they said it was a little tricky to put on but not too bad. All in all I love it!
Reviewed by Jared R (OHIO CITY, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 8:04 AM
Great sounding inside and out side of the cab. I went with the Outlaw series. More expensive then the other exhaust systems but shouldn't ever rust either. Can definitely feel the difference in power and response when I have overdrive off. With overdrive on the lower rpms seem to be a little sluggish. I've also noticed that the MDS system in my truck changes the exhaust pitch ,as it kicks in and out, frequently while driving through town. Will eventually get a tuner and disable it.
Reviewed by Janis R (Curtice, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Apr 14, 2017 3:59 PM
This exhaust system sounds awesome. I wanted the rumble and it delivers. I got on youtube to hear it and am very pleased that it sounds just as good on my car. Would definitely recommend this. Thanks! 2010 CAMARO SS/RS
Reviewed by Brandon C (MARANA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 12, 2017 3:38 PM
Overall the exhaust was easy to install on my 2015 Ram 2500. The only problem I had was with the hangers welded on the new exhaust. I have a feeling that they are going to slip out of the stock rubber hangers on the truck because they are not flared at the end like the original exhaust. They are already starting to pull out a little bit as I drive and it settles. The truck sounds amazing though and I can feel a slight increase in power and mpg.