- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX Flowmaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1715 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark C (Hebron, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Tuesday at 6:07 PM
This was the first time ordering from Auto Anything and had a perfect experience. Ordered the flowmaster 817701 Force II cat back. Definitely not loud but that what I was looking for. The 4" tips out the back are great. I had a local muffler shop (L&F Heath Ohio) install them and they said they went on very easy. Not truly cat back since the 1 muffler is installed after the resonator. This system has 1 muffler not 2. Ordered the unit on Sunday night and received it on Friday. A+
Reviewed by Rudy S (Beaver Dam, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Mar 18, 2017 6:32 AM
These are awesome mufflers, that sound great, and are supper easy to install. I gave a 4 for appearance because the only way they could be better is if they were polished. I also gave a 4 on price, because let's face it. Who wouldn't want to pay less? Theses really are FLIP'N good cat back system.
Reviewed by Brett M (Sparta, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Mar 15, 2017 7:52 PM
very easy to install took about 1 hour from start to finish sound is awesome would definitely recommend this product. thanks staff for helping me pick the right system.
Reviewed by Gary R (Fernandina Beach, FL) — Mar 15, 2017 8:27 AM
Adding the flowmasters and a K&N intake system has given me more horsepower and three more miles per gallon.