- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX Flowmaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1753 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danny H (EDGEWATER, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 3:18 PM
My 2017 Ram 1500 only had 1,000 miles on it so the stock muffler came off with ease and the flowmaster bolted right up as advertised. Took me 35 minutes total and I didn't even have to jack up the truck, just crawled under it. Sounds like it supposed to now. When the MDS kicks in there is a little drone and knock but you have that with the stock muffler too, now it's just a little louder. It's not so bad that I would consider Removing the flowmaster, it just sounds too good.
Reviewed by STEVEN L. B (RENOVO, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 9:41 AM
Just installed an American Thunder system on my 2017 Ram Powerwagon. Great sound. This is the fourth exhaust system that I purchased from you and they are all total quality. Thanks! Bear
Reviewed by Robert S (Coventry, RI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Wednesday at 1:28 PM
Mufflers came through the mail on time fit and appearance is awesome just have to then the hangers to get them in the bumper cover right other than that overall experience I would definitely order from AutoAnything again
Reviewed by Ivan C (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — May 16, 2017 8:59 PM
Awesome exhaust! Just wished the clamps would work a little better. They're a little lose, had to use different ones then weld it for better attachment.