- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX Flowmaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1805 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by GLENN K (NORTH PORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2017 6:06 AM
The exact fit flowmaster is really easy to install & the fit is great. Only thing negative is the band clamps do not seal properly & leak. Looks like the clamp is too large. Still waiting for Flowmaster to send me new clamps that will fit.
Reviewed by Gary S (Altura, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Aug 11, 2017 6:07 PM
A great product well made just need to be patient matching tailpipe positions and angles. Recommend you tack weld all joints then fully tighten clamps.
Reviewed by Christopher B (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 04, 2017 4:06 AM
The flowmaster force iI sounds great. So far I'm very happy with my purchace
Reviewed by Dave D (TRENTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Expedition — Aug 02, 2017 9:38 AM
I was looking to replace my leaking muffler. The part is no longer available from Ford. I was skeptical about the quality of work from the young kids at the local muffler shop ie. they want to make fit what they have in stock. I purchased the Flowmaster cat back exhaust and could not believe how easy it was to install. The new exhaust has a bit more throat. It can be installed by anyone with basic mechanical skills.
Reviewed by ryan e (UPATOI, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 29, 2017 10:27 AM
The product and sound are great. Installation was a bear. I could not get the exhaust pipes to come out of the factory muffler. So I ended up using a hammer. Took over an hour to get apart; 10 minutes to put together.