- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Kick your speed demon into high gear and unleash huge horsepower, tremendous torque, and awe-inspiring acceleration with the Dynatech SuperMAXX Exhaust System
- Dynatech custom builds and dyno tunes your SuperMAXX Exhaust System for your year, make and model
- Comes complete with everything you need in a muffler-forward system: track-inspired headers, mandrel-bent piping, lightning-fast catalytic converters, and premium hardware (mufflers not included)
- Entirely built from superior T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability
- The stainless steel headers in your SuperMAXX Exhaust System are mandrel bent for maximum exhaust flow
- For a snug fit on your motor, the headers boast laser cut flanges, flat ground welds, and gussets (on select models)
- The porting, tube exit angles, and tube length of your SuperMAXX headers are all carefully deigned to pump out the most power
- Your SuperMAXX Exhaust System features Dynatech's unrestricted catalytic converter that can boost exhaust flow by up to 106%
- The low-profile Aero-flow collectors are CAD designed and use a 4-bolt connection for a leak-free fit
- Many SuperMAXX Exhaust Systems use a NASCAR style X-pipe crossover for greatly reduced backpressure
- Your SuperMAXX Exhaust System uses jig-located mounting brackets and flanges for a seamless fit
- Properly bunged for attaching your factory sensors
- All mounting hardware is included with your SuperMAXX Exhaust System, including sturdy hangers and triple-layer steel gaskets
- Custom engineered for a direct bolt-on installation
Can an exhaust system deliver enough power to literally knock your socks off? Let's just put it this way: when you equip your mean machine with Dynatech's SuperMAXX Exhaust System, you'd better lace up your driving shoes tight. Each system is custom engineered and dyno proven to unleash massive wallops of real, usable, seat-of-the-pants horsepower and torque across the power band.
Your SuperMAXX Exhaust System doesn't just push the envelope of street performance-it air mails it to Timbuktu. The potent combination of the SuperMAXX's long-tube headers and the high-flow catalytic converters boosts exhaust flow by up to 106%! Select systems even come with a NASCAR style X-pipe. Plus, the whole system is built to last from T-304 stainless steel.
No chop jobs required-just unbolt your old exhaust manifolds and cats, then pop your shiny new SuperMAXX in its place. Your stock mufflers stay put, and you get triple-layer steel gaskets, clamps and mounting hardware.
- Because your SuperMAXX Exhaust System includes replacement performance catalytic converters, it is not street legal and is intended for off-road and racing vehicles.
Dynatech SuperMAXX Complete Header Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick H (Newtown, CT) — Mar 17, 2012 7:58 AM
Great fit and finish ..be prepared for difficult installation given the small engine bay clearance. I had my repair shop put them on. Had to lift engine to get at manifold. Total hours for installation, header and cat back - 10 hours.
Reviewed by Scott P (Stollings, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Oct 13, 2009 4:51 AM
Dynatech got it right! I had been through two other manufacturers for headers on this truck and neither fit properly. My installer had beat the snot out of one pair to get them on the truck and the second pair, I installed, and they would not fit either. The truck is a single year production for whatever reason and prior and following would not fit and apparently the other two manufacturers didn't bother to check or had the wrong info. Anyway, these Dynatech Supermaxx exhaust pieces are EXCELLENT! Great installation, what problems we did run into were a result of things changed with prior installations. Thanks Dynatech, you kept me from trading in the truck. Great sound, great looks, great value!
Reviewed by justin j (Higginsville, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jul 13, 2009 11:40 AM
great product performs as good as they look and installation was simple.
Reviewed by William G (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Oct 08, 2008 10:15 PM
The install went very smooth for a set of long tube headers. I just had to fight my previous custom cat-back to fit length wise. (the cat-back system is pushed back 1-2 inches) The increase in mid-range torque and throttle response is noticable; even pulling harder in the high rpm range. After the system went through a heat cycle it has a very nice golden tint. The only down side was that I had to cut/splice my o2 sensor wires to lengthen them. The one supplied in the kit from dynatech was incorrect and the directions showed two possible connectors and how to modify, but the connector on my vehicle was neither of these. One of the passenger primary tubes is very close to the frame if not touching it at times under vibration and rotaional torque. But, overall I am very satisfied with the results!
Reviewed by Chris H (Live Oak, TX) — Apr 15, 2008 8:46 AM
I installed a SuperMAXX system on my Tahoe a few months ago. It was very easy to install with basic hand tools. The exhaust looks beautiful and fits great. I had one issue with the passenger side header barely touching the frame. I had to give it a little dimple so it wouldn't rattle. Other than that the installation went smoothly. I waited to write a review until I took it out on a trip. First the exhaust sounds great. It has a nice throaty sound that does not drone in the cab. Second I noticed a nice increase in power. The truck did not downshift climing several hills that it used to downshift on. Finally I noticed an increase in MPG. It was a small difference, but hey, with gas being $4 a gallon any improvement is GREAT!!