- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Kick your speed demon into high gear and unleash huge horsepower, tremendous torque, and awe-inspiring acceleration with the Dynatech SuperMAXX Exhaust System
- Dynatech custom builds and dyno tunes your SuperMAXX Exhaust System for your year, make and model
- Comes complete with everything you need in a muffler-forward system: track-inspired headers, mandrel-bent piping, lightning-fast catalytic converters, and premium hardware (mufflers not included)
- Entirely built from superior T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability
- The stainless steel headers in your SuperMAXX Exhaust System are mandrel bent for maximum exhaust flow
- For a snug fit on your motor, the headers boast laser cut flanges, flat ground welds, and gussets (on select models)
- The porting, tube exit angles, and tube length of your SuperMAXX headers are all carefully deigned to pump out the most power
- Your SuperMAXX Exhaust System features Dynatech's unrestricted catalytic converter that can boost exhaust flow by up to 106%
- The low-profile Aero-flow collectors are CAD designed and use a 4-bolt connection for a leak-free fit
- Many SuperMAXX Exhaust Systems use a NASCAR style X-pipe crossover for greatly reduced backpressure
- Your SuperMAXX Exhaust System uses jig-located mounting brackets and flanges for a seamless fit
- Properly bunged for attaching your factory sensors
- All mounting hardware is included with your SuperMAXX Exhaust System, including sturdy hangers and triple-layer steel gaskets
- Custom engineered for a direct bolt-on installation
Can an exhaust system deliver enough power to literally knock your socks off? Let's just put it this way: when you equip your mean machine with Dynatech's SuperMAXX Exhaust System, you'd better lace up your driving shoes tight. Each system is custom engineered and dyno proven to unleash massive wallops of real, usable, seat-of-the-pants horsepower and torque across the power band.
Your SuperMAXX Exhaust System doesn't just push the envelope of street performance-it air mails it to Timbuktu. The potent combination of the SuperMAXX's long-tube headers and the high-flow catalytic converters boosts exhaust flow by up to 106%! Select systems even come with a NASCAR style X-pipe. Plus, the whole system is built to last from T-304 stainless steel.
No chop jobs required-just unbolt your old exhaust manifolds and cats, then pop your shiny new SuperMAXX in its place. Your stock mufflers stay put, and you get triple-layer steel gaskets, clamps and mounting hardware.
- Because your SuperMAXX Exhaust System includes replacement performance catalytic converters, it is not street legal and is intended for off-road and racing vehicles.
Dynatech SuperMAXX Complete Header Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark G (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2013 9:50 PM
If you want some serious horsepower and torque and an extreme difference in performance and power out of your F-150 then get the Dynatech Supermaxx exhaust system...I did. I recommend this exhaust upgrade to anyone.
Reviewed by eric b (MOORE, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2013 6:16 AM
Installation a breeze directions very helpful only took 3 hours to install plus a hour to clearance transmission Crossmember so it didnt hit ypipe so if you have 2wd be prepared maybe different on trucks with 4l80 trans
Reviewed by Robert E (CHAMBERSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Feb 20, 2013 11:45 PM
I wanted to have a low quiet rumble at a idle, however if I jump on it I want you to know I am not playing. I live in a apartment complex and work nights. I cant bother the neighbors but I wanted a better sound and performance. The Dynatech Super Maxx gave me just that. Two thumbs up.
Reviewed by chris f (Metairie, LA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 24, 2012 6:01 AM
I installed the Dynatech SuperMAXX headers at the same time as my Borla Cat back exhaust. There is a slight issue with marrying the two systems up, however, once the two were installed and i drove the vehicle it was well worth the headache. The hardest thing about the whole install was the removal of the old system...These Headers provide a great sound combined with a substantial power gain. You will definitely notice the change throughout the power range of the engine. I have already recommended these to several friends.
Reviewed by Britten B (Tomball, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Apr 11, 2012 11:07 AM
Installation was a breeze for the headers all the way back. The kit is super quality and went together without a hitch.