- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
639 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (ROANOKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 01, 2017 1:12 PM
Fantastic quality. Really wakes up my `16 silverado 5.3. Not obnoxious but you know there is a performance exhaust on the truck. 5 stars all around!
Reviewed by Mike A (North Vernon, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Taurus — Oct 30, 2017 8:42 PM
I added corsa no cat down pipes to my corsa cat back exhaust and it sounds awful. When idle muffler of corsa exhaust rattles inside. I'm not sure if something is wrong with exhaust muffler or if this is normal. Overall I regret paying this much for exhaust. I believe I could've had an exhaust installed from local dealer for much less.
Reviewed by carmen i (Dallas, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 26, 2017 3:53 AM
The easiest exhaust I ever installed. Perfect fit and the sound is amazing. Not to loud but way better then stock. Great purchase.
Reviewed by Jose G (PHARR, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Oct 16, 2017 9:59 AM
I gave the exhaust low marks on quality because you would think that paying that much for a catback you would get 304 SS but you get 439. To most that may not be a big deal but come on.... We are paying for the best. Also i expected a bit better fitment as the header pipe rests on the crossmember. The system has a good tone and drone on the intirrior is pretty much non existent, although don't take my word for it since i have 35" MT tires.
Reviewed by Tim K (CEDAR FALLS, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Oct 14, 2017 11:30 AM
This exhaust is super easy to install on the 2015-2017 Ford Mustangs. Remove the old catback with a couple clamps and hangers and then follow the step-by-step Corsa instructions for an easy 2 hour install job on this new exhaust. Miles above stock exhaust note. I get compliments about it everyday from other drivers and friends.