- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
597 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul H (Annapolis, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Wednesday at 6:52 AM
I had cords on my 1013 Vette, it is great. Colorado Does not drone at cruse, as stated. Drone is vary bad at about 2200 rpm. Would not recommend!
Reviewed by Ben B (Mendota, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 200 — Mar 15, 2017 3:51 PM
Easy straight forward install.Everything fit as it should and took about 45 min taking my time. Hardest part was cleaning the anti seize off the pipes after installing the clamps. Has a very exotic sound and was quieter than I expected for normal driving, this is what I wanted! Only downfall to the kit is I can't use the tips due to having the Super S package on my car. This is how it should have sounded front the factory. Love the 304 stainless and it should last forever.
Reviewed by wesley s (Yakima, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Mar 14, 2017 10:05 PM
Great product. Did a ton of research on the exhaust I wanted for my supercharged Tundra. Not too loud unless you really get into it. Good flow, has codensation drains in the muffler. Overall very happy with my choice. The sales rep Frank was awesome. He matched the price from Amazon and the product shipped as promised. Pleased with service, product and support.
Reviewed by Jeffrey J (Westfield, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Mar 06, 2017 2:19 PM
Very happy with the look and sound of these axle backs.The car has been woken up with a race car growl at idle and a screaming howl through the gears.At cruise it is barely noticeable.Had it professionally installed ($100).The chrome 4" tips look amazing.Would definitely recommend this Corsa product.