- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
603 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason S (College Station, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 6:59 AM
I've had flowmasters and a magnaflow catback before.. Corsa is on another level. There is absolutely no drone and its almost silent when cruising on the highway. Cold starts, revs and accelerating is when it roars. Video sound clips don't do it justice either.
Reviewed by William L (Glen Burnie, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 1:56 AM
I love you hear very little inside the cab at cruising speeds but when you get on it,it comes alive...
Reviewed by Robert E (Good Hope, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac CTS — Apr 14, 2017 10:07 PM
Very Small Amount Of Drone But No Worries A1 Appearance Install Was Easy. A little high price love the sound great
Reviewed by Earl W (Alexandria, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Apr 12, 2017 7:44 AM
The exhaust system looks & sounds great - I can not see any difference yet in MPG & do not drive aggressive enough to feel any difference in power
Reviewed by Tyrone w (Elizabeth City, NC) — Apr 10, 2017 7:19 AM
Muffler did not have "corsa" written on it and i did not like the way i had to reuse stock flange bolts. $1100 exhaust should come with new flange bolts! Other than that, i love it