- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
635 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose G (PHARR, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Monday at 9:59 AM
I gave the exhaust low marks on quality because you would think that paying that much for a catback you would get 304 SS but you get 439. To most that may not be a big deal but come on.... We are paying for the best. Also i expected a bit better fitment as the header pipe rests on the crossmember. The system has a good tone and drone on the intirrior is pretty much non existent, although don't take my word for it since i have 35" MT tires.
Reviewed by Tim K (CEDAR FALLS, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Oct 14, 2017 11:30 AM
This exhaust is super easy to install on the 2015-2017 Ford Mustangs. Remove the old catback with a couple clamps and hangers and then follow the step-by-step Corsa instructions for an easy 2 hour install job on this new exhaust. Miles above stock exhaust note. I get compliments about it everyday from other drivers and friends.
Reviewed by Brian M (WENDELL, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Sep 23, 2017 11:49 AM
Another quality Corsa product from figment to install. Awesome sound! Thanks autoanything for the great pricing.
Reviewed by Gregory H (GRAND HAVEN, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — Sep 18, 2017 7:20 AM
I had it installed by the local Dodge dealership and they said it was simple to install. They were highly complimentary on the fit and finish and the instructions. From my end, the sound is perfect (sport) and it is clear I have more HP and Torque. I haven't checked my 1/4 mile times yet, but I am sure they will be better.
Reviewed by Jeremy S (Pittsboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Aug 29, 2017 11:45 AM
I started with the catback only, with the gunmetal tips (14397GNM). Fit, finish and appearance were all superb. The system was slightly louder than stock and had an improved tone at cold start, idle, and full song. Unfortunately this just was not loud enough for me. After adding the resonator delete (Corsa's Xtreme sound level), it is perfect. It's wake the dead loud under acceleration, which I happen to love. IMHO this system needs the resonator delete pipe for a noticeable increase in sound.