- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
627 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd C (ROCK HILL, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Aug 15, 2017 5:47 AM
Fast friendly service. Boxed well and no damage. This is just the ammount of rumble my vette needed with no drone. Mild growl at idle, strong bark when getting into it, and factory quiet on the highway. I own a convertable so this is the way I wanted it.
Reviewed by Scott R (BREWSTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Corvette — Aug 12, 2017 6:41 AM
This is my third Corsa exhaust. Very satisfied and impressed with the quality and sound.
Reviewed by David B (Mercer Island, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Suburban — Aug 07, 2017 8:31 PM
This is bad@$$. Love, love, love it. At cruise you can't tell the difference from stock but at idle acceleration, you definitely can. I got the touring and it has this sweet low end rumble at idle. So cool. Had it installed not but an hour and came out to my car to two dudes having a conversation about my exhaust. Took 90 minutes to install. NO resonating in the cabin. Well worth it.
Reviewed by Jared H (SOUTHBOROUGH, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 05, 2017 8:03 AM
Installed this on my 2014 Silverado 1500 High Country 6.2L V8. Truck sounds amazing but the only downfall is the drone noise when it goes into V4 mode I am looking into getting the AFM Range so it disables V4 mode. When installing this system I ran into a problem with the catalytic converter clamp as it was all rusted and the threads came off I had to order a new clamp since corsa didn't provide one.