- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are specialized for high-horsepower off-road only use in your truck or SUV
- Custom-made specifically for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are engineered to enter the collector in proper sequence for maximum exhaust scavenging
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Double-layered protective black paint is cured to a smooth finish. The paint provides solid protection against corrosion during the storage process.
- Armor Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers employ CNC-machined 3/8" thick steel flanges that are matched to exhaust port profiles for optimum seal and flow
- Uses flash-controlled 16-gauge carbon steel primaries that provide greater durability than light gauge stainless steel primaries
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers feature optimized tube length and diameter for flow and best performance increase
- O2 sensor fittings are custom-bored or integrated with each header
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers come complete with the necessary gaskets and fasteners for installation
- Made right here in the USA
- Optimized for restriction-free performance and off-road use only
- Your PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers carry a 3-year warranty
Off-road exhaust performance is within reach with these PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers. Not only are efficient flow, heavy sound and complete durability packed into the roaring long-tube design, but PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are uniquely economical.
Smog-legal headers are too restrictive for off-road performance. That's why PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are specifically engineered to cultivate power and eases under-hood temperatures.
PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are always built to last and seal tight. Each uses 16-gauge mandrel-bent mild steel with thick flanges. Your choice of protective coatings finish each Header: black paint or PaceSetter Headers' exclusive Armor*Coat.
For straightforward installation, PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers bolt into place using included gaskets and the original factory bolts. Best yet, your PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers carry a 3-year warranty.
- Because they change the position of your catalytic converters, PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers are not C.A.R.B exempt or street legal.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by domingo s (SANTA FE, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Jun 03, 2017 9:04 AM
The paint on these burns off within minutes. The quality is decent for the price.The o2 sensers were difficult getting off. The clamps for the headers do not tighten ..I would recommend getting these if your on a budget
Reviewed by Dave W (coulee dam, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT — Oct 05, 2016 6:22 AM
- should be a great improvement.instructions only describe the new installation of headers- would be nice to be instructed on removal of old manifolds too. With that said, install was fairy easy, if you are a contortionist and able to twist your arm into all the bolts. Construction and fitment was perfect, nice quality
Reviewed by Jeffrey H (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jul 04, 2016 8:35 AM
Have had these headers installed now for about 3 years and absolutely no issues. Wish they sold a mid pipe that was catted.
Reviewed by Steven A (Sanford, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 14, 2016 1:44 PM
Overall good for the money. No option for converters which sucks. Walls of metal seem thinner than more expensive brands.
Reviewed by Kent K (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Mar 24, 2016 1:06 AM
To be honest if you are looking for a cheaper header without sacrificing performance your looking for a pacesetter
- pacesetter exhaust, mufflers & tips
- dc headers
- lund crossroads running boards
- motul coolant
- toyota exhaust systems
- mercedes cargo liner
- performance headers
- jeep patriot roof rack
- what is the best exhaust system for a silverado
- nissan frontier performance exhaust
- pickup truck rubber bed mats
- protective floor mats for cars
- tonneau covers truck