- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Doug Thorley Headers have been the cream of the performance exhaust crop since 1958
- Custom-made for your vehicle from durable 14-gauge steel tubing for longevity and a precise fit
- Doug Thorley Headers are available for your vehicle in one of three header styles:
- Tri-Y Headers: Doug Thorley Tri-Y Headers feature unique engineering that properly matches your firing sequence, freeing your engine from the strain of pushing exhaust gasses. Provides power from idle through 4500 RPM
- Shortie Headers: The easiest Doug Thorley Headers to install, these custom models are made short to fit limited space vehicles. Special care is taken to preserve emissions mounting positions for smog legality
- Long Tube Headers: For power in the mid to high RPM ranges, Doug Thorley Long Pipe Headers are tuned to deliver. They're the ideal pick for high-horsepower street vehicles
- Doug Thorley Headers utilize a polished nickel chrome finish or a heavy-duty metallic ceramic coating that reduces under hood temperatures
- Because Doug Thorley Headers are made to stringent 50 state smog law standards, all headers are available with the necessary smog equipment and mounting spots
- Doug Thorley Headers include a model-specific gasket for a leak-free fit (most vehicles)
- Each model includes all necessary O2 sensor bosses for factory sensors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Doug Thorley Headers carry a Lifetime Warranty for the original owner
It was the late 1950s, during the golden era of hot rods, when Doug Thorley crafted his plans for the highest quality headers on the block. Fine tuning, superior craftsmanship and unmatched attention to detail helped Doug Thorley Headers power street racers everywhere.
Now 50 years later, Doug Thorley Headers are built with the same mission in mind: amping-up the power of your street ride. Thorley Headers use one of three souped-up designs: a unique Tri-Y setup that roars from idle up to 4500 RPM; shortie headers for ease of installation and smog compliance; and long tube headers that specialize in mid to high RPM power.
Because they're setup for the streets, Thorley Headers also feature the hardware and custom flanging to be 50-state smog legal (some shortie applications). Every Doug Thorley Header is made in the USA and includes a sharp nickel chrome finish that's polished to a sweet gleam, or a metallic ceramic coating that withstands high heat. And, your Doug Thorley Headers carry a Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Doug Thorley Headers Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L (SAN MARCOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 08, 2017 8:53 PM
Just installed, look great, sound fine, going with a aftermarket air filter, should be fine.
Reviewed by MARCUS D (CORONA, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — May 09, 2017 10:08 PM
Header was well built. Great finish, very pretty. Install was a pain, but I figured it out. The egr housing hits the header flange, so I enlarged the mount holes with a drill bit and it shifted the egr just enough. Install took me 3 hours and I am an experienced mechanic. First test drive I noticed no difference. After a few fillups and the computer adjusted and get better pedal feel and little better fuel economy. Even with the hassle of the install, no regrets.
Reviewed by William B (Odenton, MD) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 24, 2017 8:53 AM
Awesome item, bolted right on, used factory bolts lined up perfect. Nice packaging to keep it frm getting damaged.
Reviewed by steve g (HIGHLAND, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix — Mar 08, 2017 8:21 PM
Great gain in performance, but did add a little more noise from exhaust.
Reviewed by Stephen A (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 1988 Toyota Pickup — Feb 21, 2017 2:37 AM
Installation went like every set of headers that I have installed in my automotive life. By that I mean that exhaust pipe bending and replacement was required. As I am 68 years old, it is unlikely that I will ever install another set of headers in my life. I have never installed a set that did NOT require major work by the muffler shop to complete the installation. However, they addressed the performance problem I was seeking to correct. The unexpected benefit was a quieter exhaust.