- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your car, truck or SUV's hidden horsepower, torque and throttle response with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust
- Replace your stock piping with a precision tuned exhaust system that gives you a rolling, throaty tone
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust uses large diameter 409 stainless steel or aluminized steel tubing that's mandrel-bent for a consistent diameter and unrestricted flow
- Improved exhaust flow increases your fuel economy, keeping you on the road and away from the pump
- High flow mufflers feature a fully welded case for unsurpassed durability
- For even more horsepower, link the JBA Evol Performance Exhaust with the JBA Cat4ward Header
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a chrome-plated stainless steel tip that adds a classic finish and is guaranteed never to change color or corrode
- Complete with high quality hardware kit and factory-style mounting brackets that make installing your JBA Performance Exhaust a snap
- 50-state street legal
- 1-year warranty
Get the most horsepower, torque and throttle response out of your car, truck or SUV with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust. Precision tuned to dish out serious performance gains to your mean machine. Best of all, your performance exhaust has a rolling, throaty tone that'll make you the envy of the road.
JBA does not skimp on materials while constructing their Evol Performance Exhaust. You get large diameter mandrel-bent steel piping connected to a durable, high-flow muffler for impressive power gains, and an equally exciting sound. Plus, your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a stunning chrome-plated stainless steel tip that'll never discolor or corrode.
JBA expects their Performance Exhaust to last the life of your vehicle, so even the hardware is high quality. And, you'll have your JBA Performance Exhaust system bolted on in no time thanks to its factory-style mounting brackets. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- JBA designs their performance exhaust systems to mimic your factory installed exhaust. If your vehicle has a single exit, your JBA will be single exit as well. The same is true for dual exit exhaust systems.
JBA Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
343 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan B (Indiana, PA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — Mar 18, 2017 5:48 AM
Simply a great product. Simple, easy-to-follow instructions. It reuses the O.E. hanger locations and just fits perfectly. It sounds good as well. Not too loud. Finally, I used this set that is listed for an extended cab on a regular cab 8' bed, and all that was different was omitting the first piece after the catalytic converter and purchasing a 2.5" to 3" reducer.
Reviewed by Van C (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Ranger — Jan 31, 2017 10:46 PM
Had the local muffler shop put it on. Took an hour. Easy install, larger diameter tail pipe looks good, but they had to ream the wholes in the flange, as others have noted. I like the sound, mellow, nothing crazy. No change in mileage, but it's more fun to drive. Nice upgrade. Good value and quality. I'm happy.
Reviewed by Tom H (Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Dec 05, 2016 8:27 PM
A little over priced but sound sweet. Definite performance improvement. The mid pipe seemed a little short. Installation was straightforward and simple. Highly recommend this kit!
Reviewed by Jake S (MACHESNEY PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Dec 01, 2016 4:13 AM
Exhaust install is very easy, depending on how easy OEM exhaust comes off. I purchased lap band clamps instead of the supplied clamps, and I highly recommend others do the same (four 3" and on 2.25"). Sound is tame, almost quiet at idle and highway speed, good throat around 1500-2000rpm but that's it. If you're looking for growl and rumble this is not the exhaust you want.
Reviewed by Timothy P (ADAMS, NY) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 17, 2016 3:13 AM
Good quality exhaust. I didn't want to put restrictive copy of the original exhaust on my 4runner. Found this one. Price and quality are hard to beat. Not real loud but you will hear it. Sounds ok but I have the 4cyl so only can be so good. I expect it will last a few years.
- jba headers exhaust, mufflers & tips
- g2 disc brake conversion kit
- invidia downpipe
- kicker kx series amplifiers
- porsche rubber floor mats
- audi accessories
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- jeep wrangler side steps
- chevy silverado exhaust
- dual exhaust for chevy silverado
- splash guards for trucks
- truck covers for bed
- vehicle luggage racks