- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry D (GRANDVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 5:39 AM
I just got the headers on yesterday. It took about 2 hours - all the holes lined up - life is good! Two of the spark plug boots on the drivers side touch the headers, I covered them with insulation, and I'll be looking for aftermarket wires. Seat of the pants dyno, it feels like I picked up a few ponies, It's to soon to tell if I improved my fuel economy
Reviewed by Ray C. S (PORT HADLOCK, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2017 12:04 PM
Thesent headers fit well but are challenging to install. Rear manifold studs had to be shortened to provide clearance. Both sides are a tight on the rear bolt. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend these headers to a Ram owner.
Reviewed by Samuel T (EAST GRANBY, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Apr 10, 2017 8:40 PM
They are a great addition to the car and really sound great. The install is rough. It's due to the design of the car and every header would be a pain to install. There is just no room at all to work. But many hours later I'm happy and I reused factory multi layer steel gaskets instead of the cheap ones that come with it.
Reviewed by Tom C (KELSEYVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Apr 07, 2017 10:19 PM
Headers look great,good welds, smooth bends. Feels solid. Instillation was not easy,but with a lift and a fiend to help it wasn't terrible. Combined with CAI, cat back exhaust they really woke up my 2010 Challenger 5.7. The engine spins up much quicker than with stock manifolds. Sound is about the same. Not noticeable louder inside. No dyno numbers but seat of the pants feels like 25-35 more horsepower.
Reviewed by Jesse R (CULLMAN, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Mar 27, 2017 8:17 PM
The headers are great, amazing look price, lighter then stock headers. Sounds better. Pain to install on Nissan Titan
- ebc orange stuff brake pads
- invidia exhaust system
- kicker hideaway powered subwoofer enclosure
- nissan headers
- honda performance exhaust
- audi logo floor mats
- dual exhaust for dodge ram 1500
- honda pilot trailer hitch
- toyota tundra exhaust
- truck mounted tool boxes
- aftermarket seat covers
- suv cargo carriers