- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
154 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by yipin w (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Sunday at 6:22 PM
Great sound, hear more from the engine. Definitely feel the temperature drop from the engine bay area. I don't notice performance boost, but slightly better throttle response. Pain to install, touches the steering shaft. It is very big for a shorty. So far, no problem
Reviewed by Brokston M (Crystal Lake, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Oct 06, 2017 8:43 PM
I got these for my 2005 f150 that previously had leeks in both manifolds. I've only had them a few weeks but so far so good. They sound good, I feel a slight increase in power, and I do notice a slight improvement in fuel economy. The only issue I ran into was with the bolts on the install. A few bolts that came with the headers actually snapped on install so I replaced all the bolts just incase.
Reviewed by Jayson M (pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 22, 2017 2:44 AM
They are ok. Says to install from the top. I was way easier to do it through the wheel wells. The hardware wasnt that great, i went and bought Grade 8 hardware. Also the spark plug boots that you need to replace dont work well. They are 90 degrees, and they should really be either longer or at a 45 degree so they arent resting directly either on the block or header. Other than that they look and sound nice for the price
- ebc orange stuff brake pads
- invidia exhaust system
- kicker hideaway powered subwoofer enclosure
- nissan headers
- honda performance exhaust
- audi logo floor mats
- dual exhaust for dodge ram 1500
- honda pilot trailer hitch
- toyota tundra exhaust
- truck mounted tool boxes
- aftermarket seat covers
- suv cargo carriers