- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward D (MOUNTAIN TOP, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Nov 23, 2017 5:47 AM
Worked great. Exact fit. All hardware and gaskets were included. extremely satisfied.
Reviewed by Tyler Y (Maple glen, PA) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-250 — Nov 04, 2017 8:00 AM
Threw these in a 96 f250 with the 5.8w unlocked power and performance. It runs like a dream on the highway and is my daily once again. OBS fords have a huge bottle neck with intakes and exhaust so these headers will change everything. They bolted right on no machining needed and everything came perfect in box with all the hardware. They are deff pricey but will blow away any cheap header that's not coated or just not as high quality in the long run.
Reviewed by Rodolfo S (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Nov 02, 2017 8:07 PM
The perfect fit for my Challenger 5.7L 2016. The installation was complicated but the fitment was perfect. The sound of the car changed a lot at 4.5 to 5.5k rpms! Not so much at idle. The car now accelares way better! At the track when i shift to second gear the tires will spin like crazy! Which is awesome! I have not been able to take the car to the dyno!! But it feels more powerful!
Reviewed by mike n (ofallon, IL) Reviewed for a 1969 Ford Mustang — Oct 25, 2017 6:05 AM
I have a 1969 Mustang with lots of mods to include the Total Cost Involved Mustang II front end (shock tower removal, power rack and pinion) and a 4R70W AODE transmission. Went through three different manufactures all saying their headers would fit...NOT. The JBA headers fit like a glove. Had to remove the steering "D Bar" and reinstall after header installation (would not drop in with D Bar in place). No clearance issues. Was missing a header bolt, waiting for delivery, so far so good.
Reviewed by jeremy f (Cumberland, RI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Oct 18, 2017 8:17 PM
Pass side was a little difficult to get installed but once in I am happy with them. Have to get used to the sound of them as it sounds like a exhaust leak but it's really the effect of the individual tubes and thinner metal. Overall I am happy and nice knowing I don't have to worry about the factory manifolds rusting away again.
- ebc orange stuff brake pads
- invidia exhaust system
- kicker hideaway powered subwoofer enclosure
- nissan headers
- honda performance exhaust
- audi logo floor mats
- dual exhaust for dodge ram 1500
- honda pilot trailer hitch
- toyota tundra exhaust
- truck mounted tool boxes
- aftermarket seat covers
- suv cargo carriers