- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
135 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Benjamin M (PARADISE, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 2:22 PM
The appearance of the headers overall are OK. The welds are mediocre, but won't affect performance. Installation is difficult especially if you do not have a lift, the proper tools or fabrication skills. The 2032S headers DO NOT come with tubing coming off of the collector. It is not a simple line two pipes up and weld them up or band them up. You HAVE to fabricate the portion that comes off the collector...which is a major pain. Why Pertronix? Overall performance. Huge difference!
Reviewed by Alexander H (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Feb 15, 2017 9:53 PM
These are great headers. Install is a B***h though. Passenger side can be done with a socket wobble extension set, some swivel heads, and crowfoot sockets. Take the wheel off and get into it. Lock Tight and torque em down. Driver side is a lot harder. The motor mount really is in the way. I did passenger side 100% torqued to spec and had a shop hook it up (tow it there!) with the driver side only $300. Somebody with more experience than me can do it. Immediate throttle response and deep sounding
Reviewed by Anderson M (HILLSBORO, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Feb 06, 2017 10:18 AM
I haven't installed these on my car yet but I've installed them on my truck. They do a great job. I love the added perfromance. Which was noticable from the moment they were installed. That alone prompted me to purchase them again for my car I'm expecting similar performance gains or more.
Reviewed by Michael L (Gainesville, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 21, 2017 11:00 AM
Overall I'm very happy with the headers, appearance, construction, performance, and installation. Some recommendations would be: 1-Driver side header collector flange weld needs to be ground to allow washer to sit flat on flange. 2-Hardware: would suggest flange nuts/bolts instead of provided hardware or more/larger flat washers to prevent bolt heads from being pulled into flange mounting hole.
Reviewed by Jonah H (Red Wing, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 27, 2016 12:19 AM
I thought the directions were pretty vague but being new to working on vehicles that played a part as well! I installed headers for a little more aggressive sound and that I got! Overall, I'm pleased with the performance.
- ebc orange stuff brake pads
- invidia exhaust system
- kicker hideaway powered subwoofer enclosure
- nissan headers
- honda performance exhaust
- audi logo floor mats
- dual exhaust for dodge ram 1500
- honda pilot trailer hitch
- toyota tundra exhaust
- truck mounted tool boxes
- aftermarket seat covers
- suv cargo carriers