JBA Cat4ward Headers
JBA Cat4ward Headers
Choose from 4 header finishes
Silver ceramic finish - superior thermal ptotection and a bright shine: mild to severe duty
Stainless steel finish - T409 stainless for mild to severe duty
Titanium ceramic finish - best thermal ptotection and a titanium grey color: extreme duty
3/8" thick stainless steel flanges
Titanium ceramic header in action!
"Gave my car more growl and more low end torque. High quality yet again and very fast shipping." -Theorore R. - Maryland Heights, MO
"Looks very good, great fit." - James D. - Lewes, DE
"They look great!" - Gerald B. - Delran, NJ
"Great headers! Helped a lot at the bottom end. Direct fit, super easy installation if you have a lift at your disposal. Adds a great low tone to the exhaust." - Tony A. - El Paso, TX
Anatomy of a JBA Long Tube Header
Anatomy of a JBA Shorty Header
"Great product, would recommend to anyone. They look great under the hood and I feel more power and throttle response. The more I drive the better it feels!" - Phillip E. - Deming, NM
- This product is not available for your 0 .
- View All Car Accessories
Custom Fit For Your
What Do You Drive?
Select your vehicle to choose options
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
167 Customer Reviews
They are a perfect fit and relatively easy to install, only had problems with bolt on back of driver header because of how they bent. Otherwise great product.Started with a K&N cai with a throttle body spacer from airaid. Gave it a nice throttle response. With the JBL shorty headers it helped with some top end hp. Sound didn't change until I got a free flow magnaflow muffler. Now it has Alot of top end power. Very happy with everything. V6 4.3 need all the extra hours.This is my second set and for a daily driver under Calif strict emissions, I find JBA has it right. It provides good power and a clean look.Bought the non-coated version for 03 Hummer H2. No problems with heat plus I personally like the rainbow discoloration effect. Perfect fitment. Super easy install if you're mechanically inclined. Noticeable increase in midrange pull but not drastic. Exhaust note is slightly crisper but not louder. Very good qualityThey are great love the look and with uprev are a great little mod for my Titan
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Helpful