- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to 7 powerful series’ for your custom set up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Built from either T304 stainless, T409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- All components are hand welded and jig assembled for a precision fit
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, hangers and instructions
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Scrap that power-choking factory exhaust and let your ride run wild with the MBRP Performance Exhaust System. Fine-tuned for your specific vehicle, MBRP Exhaust kits are custom engineered to deliver massive blasts of free-flowing power and that unmistakable MBRP rumble.
For a truly customized set up, you choose from up to 7 performance systems and 3 metal types (most vehicles). Whether it's a monstrous MBRP diesel exhaust or a gas-burning MBRP cat-back exhaust system, your vehicle gets huge power gains, improved throttle response and a throaty roar. And, if you can keep your foot off the floor, you might save a few MPG, too.
The included MBRP performance mufflers are designed to deliver the deep tone without the cab drone heard in lesser systems. Along with the performance mufflers, all kits feature mandrel bent tubes, high-quality clamps and top-notch hardware. And, select kits even include mirror-polished stainless steel tips. Just take a look at our MBRP exhaust reviews and it's easy to see that MBRP is the choice for the true enthusiast.
- T-304 stainless steel: high chromium and nickel content; the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.
- T-409 stainless steel: high-grade low carbon steel; excellent corrosion resistance and strength.
- Aluminized steel: high-quality 16-guage steel; aluminized to resist corrosion, the most cost-effective alternative
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
591 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jacob J (Fort Gibson, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 4:43 AM
Not only was this a breeze to install but the price was very affordable as well. If you're looking for a nice aggressive sound that's not overbearing as well as a terrific price then give this system a go.
Reviewed by Jason T (Round Rock, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Apr 22, 2017 9:54 PM
Installed the exhaust system on my 05 F150 5.4 CC after a much needed replacement from the stock exhaust. I had the system installed within 1 hr, took longer to removal the stock exhaust then it was to install the MBRP. The sound is right on, not over bearing in the cab and no drone on the highway. Sometimes I step on the gas when I'm cruising just to hear growl. Auto Anything as always is great. My only issue was MBRP messed my address up and I had to wait 2 extra days for FedEx to fix it.
Reviewed by Jordon M (Washington, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 14, 2017 5:34 PM
I have had this exhaust for a short time now but I absolutely love it. I didn't personally install it due to me not having the necessary workspace and tools to do so. The exhaust I got comes with a lifetime warranty so it covers you if anything happens to it and that makes me feel a whole lot better at the end of the day. Definitely recommend!
Reviewed by Thomas S (Howell, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 31, 2017 5:37 AM
I bought the MBPR cat-back exhaust, part #S5088AL online. I took it to a local muffler shop and had it installed in 15 minutes. When I got in and started to drive away, I was less than thrilled. Instead of a deep, robust sound, it sounded "tinny". When I accelerated it sounded like one of the "rice rockets" my neighbor's kids drive. Then came the drone. HORRIBLE! I went back and had it removed (within 1 hour). Should have bought a Borla. I do not recommend it.