- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to 7 powerful series’ for your custom set up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Built from either T304 stainless, T409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- All components are hand welded and jig assembled for a precision fit
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, hangers and instructions
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Scrap that power-choking factory exhaust and let your ride run wild with the MBRP Performance Exhaust System. Fine-tuned for your specific vehicle, MBRP Exhaust kits are custom engineered to deliver massive blasts of free-flowing power and that unmistakable MBRP rumble.
For a truly customized set up, you choose from up to 7 performance systems and 3 metal types (most vehicles). Whether it's a monstrous MBRP diesel exhaust or a gas-burning MBRP cat-back exhaust system, your vehicle gets huge power gains, improved throttle response and a throaty roar. And, if you can keep your foot off the floor, you might save a few MPG, too.
The included MBRP performance mufflers are designed to deliver the deep tone without the cab drone heard in lesser systems. Along with the performance mufflers, all kits feature mandrel bent tubes, high-quality clamps and top-notch hardware. And, select kits even include mirror-polished stainless steel tips. Just take a look at our MBRP exhaust reviews and it's easy to see that MBRP is the choice for the true enthusiast.
- T-304 stainless steel: high chromium and nickel content; the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.
- T-409 stainless steel: high-grade low carbon steel; excellent corrosion resistance and strength.
- Aluminized steel: high-quality 16-guage steel; aluminized to resist corrosion, the most cost-effective alternative
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
582 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nestor C (Fort Huachuca, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 8:32 PM
This is by far the best mod I've done to my truck easy installation with literally garage tools. No need for professional installation however make sure everything is seeded before tightening or you will have leaks. Looks nice and sounds great. MBRP did an amazing job with this system.
Reviewed by RYAN K (Bay Shore, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Isuzu I-Series — Tuesday at 7:37 AM
Great install and look to new exhaust. Great sound and brought some power back to truck.
Reviewed by Paul B (Snohomish, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Mar 18, 2017 8:21 PM
Hardest part was removing old exhaust. Installation went smooth. Joints easy to fit. Hangers all in the right locations. Sounds great, not too loud. Thanks MBRP for making a great product!
Reviewed by Kevin H (ALLEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Mar 07, 2017 8:40 PM
Wow. The 409 stainless XP cat back is such a great value. Installed it in less than an hour, including cutting out old exhaust. Had to cut one new pipe to fit per instructions, and the rest was bolt up and go. Perfect fit. Looks great. Has a slightly louder idle, a much better rumble when you stomp on it, but going down the highway only ever so slightly louder than stock.