- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to 7 powerful series’ for your custom set up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Built from either T304 stainless, T409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- All components are hand welded and jig assembled for a precision fit
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, hangers and instructions
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Scrap that power-choking factory exhaust and let your ride run wild with the MBRP Performance Exhaust System. Fine-tuned for your specific vehicle, MBRP Exhaust kits are custom engineered to deliver massive blasts of free-flowing power and that unmistakable MBRP rumble.
For a truly customized set up, you choose from up to 7 performance systems and 3 metal types (most vehicles). Whether it's a monstrous MBRP diesel exhaust or a gas-burning MBRP cat-back exhaust system, your vehicle gets huge power gains, improved throttle response and a throaty roar. And, if you can keep your foot off the floor, you might save a few MPG, too.
The included MBRP performance mufflers are designed to deliver the deep tone without the cab drone heard in lesser systems. Along with the performance mufflers, all kits feature mandrel bent tubes, high-quality clamps and top-notch hardware. And, select kits even include mirror-polished stainless steel tips. Just take a look at our MBRP exhaust reviews and it's easy to see that MBRP is the choice for the true enthusiast.
- T-304 stainless steel: high chromium and nickel content; the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.
- T-409 stainless steel: high-grade low carbon steel; excellent corrosion resistance and strength.
- Aluminized steel: high-quality 16-guage steel; aluminized to resist corrosion, the most cost-effective alternative
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
598 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith S (PARKMAN, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 21, 2017 9:14 AM
I am very pleased with the sound of this exhaust system.Installation was easy with the provided instructions
Reviewed by Edward M (HARRISVILLE, RI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 09, 2017 5:28 AM
Put on my 2014 Silverado 5.3 V8. Love the the startup growl and acceleration through the low gears. Quiets right down at cruising speeds. That said - the AFM drone everyone talks about is no joke. When it drops into V4 mode it sounds like you're flying a helicopter. That is not MBRP specific but a downfall of the AFM system with aftermarket exhaust. You'll definitely want to pick up a tuner to disable AFM, so be ready for that expense too!! Install was a breeze, did it on the ground in 2 hours.
Reviewed by Tod Justin M (ROUND ROCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 05, 2017 7:24 AM
Install wasn't terrible. It did take longer than I expected but o major issues. But the sound of this exhaust... wow. Too early to notice any MPG gains, but the sound... I can't say enough. Does drone a bit around 1700rpm but the 8 speed shifts out of that range pretty quickly. At idle and cruise 55-75mph you barely hear it but acceleration sounds great.
Reviewed by dalton r (CODY, WY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 23, 2017 11:15 AM
Excellent sounding exhaust in v8 mode. Not obnoxiously loud it is just right. 4 cylinder mode at slower speeds can develop a drone and annoying. Other than that a great exhaust for a good price.
Reviewed by kyle c (EUREKA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 23, 2017 12:14 AM
Exhaust was easy to install, other than having to cut the front pipe even though they said no cut needed for my truck. This exhaust is LOUD! Very loud in cab, which I don't mind so much but I'm sure would be a little much for most people. Quality exhaust though, especially for the price.