- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gibson headers are designed and dyno-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available in Nickel-Chrome Plate, 409-L Stainless Steel or Ceramic Coated
- Mandrel-bent tubing for optimum airflow and increased horsepower
- Heavy duty 3/8" thick laser-cut port flanges means Gibson headers won't warp or leak
- Gibson headers come complete with premium gaskets, hardware and air injection and oxygen sensor fittings
- OEM-style bolt-on connections—no welding required—attach to the original crossover pipe for easier installation
- Gibson headers will not void factory warranties
- Your Gibson headers come with a Lifetime Warranty
Switch to Gibson headers and discover gains of 10-20 horsepower and 10-30 ft. lbs. of torque. The smooth mandrel-bent tubing is custom dyno-tuned for your year, make and model to deliver the best possible performance. Plus, Gibson headers increase your engine's efficiency by allowing it to breathe easier and by helping it run at cooler temperatures.
Gibson performance headers are a direct-fit, bolt-on replacement for the factory manifold and utilize the stock crossover pipes. And, Gibson headers won't void factory warranties.
Ideal for lowered and raised vehicles, on the street or off-road. Best yet, your Gibson Performance Headers are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Nickel Chrome Plated: Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tubing for extended durability and longer life
- Stainless Steel: 409-L heavy-duty 16-gauge tubing
- Ceramic Coated: 409-L heavy-duty stainless steel tubing with a hi-temp polished coating
Gibson Exhaust Performance Headers Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack T (MARLBOROUGH, CT) — Wednesday at 4:49 PM
Easy install one clearance problem near sheet metal will fix with BFH hasn't been in long enough to get good mpg numbers but power increase is noticeable
Reviewed by Neil P (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 20, 2017 6:02 AM
Appear to be well constructed. Only complaint is collector was touching oil pan after mounting. May pose a problem in future.
Reviewed by Zac H (Arcadia, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Oct 28, 2016 8:10 PM
No issues with the product itself. Install was easy besides getting the driver side factory header bolt out. Took me about a 45 minutes
Reviewed by william c (osceola, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2016 10:45 AM
Headers look great built great kinda a pain to install , sound different but haven't noticed performance gain but going to put duels on and see if that will wake things up all &all price good look good and will buy from Auto anything again great people to deal with
Reviewed by Kenneth C (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Jul 08, 2016 10:03 AM
Looks great, performs great, was a bit of a challenge to install. Bolts have close clearances and wrenches are close to get in tight spots.