- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gibson headers are designed and dyno-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available in Nickel-Chrome Plate, 409-L Stainless Steel or Ceramic Coated
- Mandrel-bent tubing for optimum airflow and increased horsepower
- Heavy duty 3/8" thick laser-cut port flanges means Gibson headers won't warp or leak
- Gibson headers come complete with premium gaskets, hardware and air injection and oxygen sensor fittings
- OEM-style bolt-on connections—no welding required—attach to the original crossover pipe for easier installation
- Gibson headers will not void factory warranties
- Your Gibson headers come with a Lifetime Warranty
Switch to Gibson headers and discover gains of 10-20 horsepower and 10-30 ft. lbs. of torque. The smooth mandrel-bent tubing is custom dyno-tuned for your year, make and model to deliver the best possible performance. Plus, Gibson headers increase your engine's efficiency by allowing it to breathe easier and by helping it run at cooler temperatures.
Gibson performance headers are a direct-fit, bolt-on replacement for the factory manifold and utilize the stock crossover pipes. And, Gibson headers won't void factory warranties.
Ideal for lowered and raised vehicles, on the street or off-road. Best yet, your Gibson Performance Headers are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Nickel Chrome Plated: Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tubing for extended durability and longer life
- Stainless Steel: 409-L heavy-duty 16-gauge tubing
- Ceramic Coated: 409-L heavy-duty stainless steel tubing with a hi-temp polished coating
Gibson Exhaust Performance Headers Customer Reviews
129 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Landon R (Whispering Pines, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 9:22 AM
These headers look and perform great, I installed them myself a week ago, took about 16 hours and hit a few snags as I opted not to lift the engine. After install my right side (passenger side) exhaust mid pipe, the cats back to muffler, was rattling on the transmission skid plate. So I cut a 1/4 inch "U" shape out of the skid plate and all is well. Hope this helps someone, my truck is a 2007 Lariat F150 SuperCrew short bed with 5.4l.
Reviewed by Rich A (OGDEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Aug 30, 2017 8:26 PM
Excellent quality, 14 gauge pipes. Easy install, both sides slid right into place, bolted right up, no coaxing, no tweaking. Sound awesome, 200 miles on them so haven't checked mpg yet.
Reviewed by Daniel F (North Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Aug 14, 2017 1:33 PM
Quick delivery of well packaged product. Instructions about preparing to install the headers were great. Complete project took about 6 hours and I was not hurried. These shorty Headers gave my 2010 6L GMC 2500 exactly what I was looking for... about 10% better fuel economy and 5% more mid-range power while towing my RV.
Reviewed by Jeff P (Liverpool, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Jul 29, 2017 4:08 AM
I have a 2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD with a 6.0 and I have already installed Gibson's catback dual rear exit exhaust and Bully dogs power programmer that improved power and torque, then I added the headers and a Bully dog intake the greatly improved throttle response. Overall very much worth the time, effort, and cost
Reviewed by Dan H (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 1996 GMC C/K 2500 — Jun 21, 2017 6:54 PM
they are a little bit harder than instructions say but overall they where not to bad.