Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kits
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost rear axle spline power with the Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit
- The perfect match to your Alloy USA Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit
- Larger axle shafts deliver maximum strength and power
- Advanced cold-rolling spline technology produces the strongest splines possible
- Built as a direct replacements for weak factory rear axles
- Crafted from high-tensile 4140 chromoly steel
- Heat-treated, tempered and induction hardened—up to 35% stronger than stock 1040 axles
- Precision CNC machined and magnaflux- inspected for cracks
- Coated with a slick black anodized finish
- Kit includes passenger and drive side shafts, seals, bearings and wheel studs
- Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit is backed by a 10-year warranty
To armor up for serious off-road battles, everything's got to be bigger. Bigger tires, bigger power, bigger torque and of course, bigger nerve. But, all that gear is only as big as the hidden bits turning it. So, so don't just go big, go grande with the Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit.
Perfect for bringing up the rear in your battle with the backcountry, the rear Grande Alloy USA axle conversion kit is cut with larger splines for maximum strength and power. Plus, they're crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction- hardened high-tensile 4140 chromoly steel. That means Alloy axles are up to 35% stronger than those floppy factory axles that came with your rig.
The Alloy USA rear shaft kit doesn't stop there. Each axle shaft is precision CNC machined, coated with a slick black anodized finish and magnaflux- inspected for cracks. Your Alloy kit includes everything you need—passenger and drive side shafts, seals, bearings and wheel studs. And best yet, Alloy USA backs your Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with a 10-year warranty.