Alloy USA Axle Tube Oil Seals
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Seal up your front axle with Alloy USA Axle Tube Oil Seals
- Available for select Jeep Dana 30 and 44 axles
- Keeps water, mud and debris from entering front axle housing
- Twin seals deliver double protection from the crud
- Housings crafted from CNC machined aluminum
- Choose red or black finish to match your rig’s style
- Sold in pairs
- Your Alloy USA Axle Tube Oil Seals are backed by a 5-year warranty
Circus seals are great at playing the horn, not so great at playing guitar. Same goes for OEM front axle seals—they're great at sealing out common road grime, but do nothing to stop hardcore off-road crud. So seal your front axle housing tight as a drum with a set of Alloy USA Axle Tube Oil Seals.
Double sealed, Alloy USA axle tube seals stop the water, muck and crud seeking to enter your front axle housing dead in its tracks. This double protection serves a dual purpose—water stays out so rust never starts, and grit's held at bay so your bearings, gears and vital bits don't get ground down.
Your Alloy USA axle oil seal set is built trail tough. They're crafted from CNC machined aluminum for burly strength and a precision fit. Then each Alloy USA axle seal is anodized in trail-ready red or backcountry black—the choice is yours. And to seal the deal, Alloy USA backs your Axle Tube Oil Seals with a 5-year warranty.
- Not for use with OE Jeep Wrangler YJ & XJ disconnect axles
Alloy USA Axle Tube Oil Seals Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John K (BLACKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 12, 2017 8:51 AM
I installed these in a 2015 Rubicon with the D44. These seals will not fit without modifications. In my case the seal prevented the axle shaft from being fully inserted into the carrier. The yoke of the inner shaft will contact the outer edge of the seal which prevents the unit bearing from being installed. I resolved this be removing the rubber lip on the back side of the seal and sanding off a little material on the front. Overall needed to remove about an 1/8" to get these to fit.
Reviewed by Bruce V (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 21, 2017 5:03 AM
Autoanything was easy to purchase from my parts came in quickly and the price was great. Autoanything is my new choice for parts for my vehicles.
Reviewed by Phillip S (Bayfield, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 13, 2013 8:35 AM
This is one of those upgrades that's a no brainer. The factory axle tube seals that come on a Dana 30 don't keep much of anything out. The Alloy axle tube seals are a perfect fit, look great and are worth twice the price
- alloy usa axles & cv shafts
- dorman axle shaft
- yellow top battery review
- rubber gmc floor mats
- mazda trunk liner
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- 2011 honda pilot side steps
- 2013 chevy malibu floor mats
- tacoma seat covers 2012
- auto bike rack
- cover for truck bed
- performance muffler