WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector
WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector
Take the fight to wind noise and top-down turbulence with a WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector
The optional graphics and illumination of WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflectors add a unique flair
Double-sided polycarbonate construction makes your WindRestrictor Convertible Deflector worthy of any trip
- This product is not available for your 0 .
- View All Car Accessories
Custom Fit For Your
What Do You Drive?
Select your vehicle to choose options
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a halt to obnoxious wind noise and agitating turbulence by upgrading to the WindRestrictor® brand Convertible Wind Deflector
- Arrive with your top down and hair intact with the professional-grade wind blockage provided by each deflector
- Crafted from double-sided PMMA Material for extreme durability and scratch resistance
- Aides in maintaining cabin temperature and heat within convertible rather than losing heat, air conditioning, conversation or stereo sound due to strong wind currents
- Personalization is the name of the game with optional graphics and illumination to match your roadster’s unique style
- Each of our wind screens endures extended time in engineering to ensure the bracket systems install flawlessly to the contours of the vehicle while optimizing factory mounting points with no modification and no cheap Velcro straps
- WindRestrictor®’s products can be wired to your OE lighting system i.e. fog lamps, brake lights and attaches without permanent alteration
- Each order includes a spray cleaner, cloth, and cotton gloves for installation to keep your Wind Deflector sparkling clean
- WindRestrictor® is the ONLY Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Mopar licensed aftermarket wind screen company in the world
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your WindRestrictor Wind Deflector comes with a Lifetime Warranty
It’s the weekend, which means your beloved roadster is whipping around corners and gliding down the road in what looks like pure comfort and luxury. In reality, your hair is being sucked into a wind turbine and you’re screaming to your passengers over the wind and radio - which you can’t hear in the first place. Take back the convenience and pure enjoyment of going topless in your convertible with the WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector.
Each WindRestrictor Wind Deflector is manufactured from ultra-durable PMMA blended material that resists scratching far better than most aftermarket wind deflectors, which are easily-breakable and cheaply made. Precision-cut to your specific year, make and model, these deflectors can also be personalized with laser engraving and illumination that easily links to your fog lights, brake lights, etc. From the make of your roadster to your team to a custom message, personalization takes your convertible to an entirely new level of unique flair and will no doubt have your fellow motorists green with envy.
WindRestrictor knows a vehicle of high-luxury such as your own needs the right accessory to make every drive as enjoyable as possible. With included cleaner, cloth and gloves for installation, you’ll stay shining day and night in your new WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector, backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
8 Customer Reviews
Nice product, seems to work just fine. The only way my wife will ride in a convertible. Able to have a conversation and listen to the radio comfortably at higher cruising speeds.My wife loves it and she is always being asked where did she get the WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector and that they have never seen anything like it. On night it was all lit up and and a truck followed her to a grocery store just to look at it better and tell her how they had never seen anything like it and how much they loved it.For an aftermarket accessory, this is really good. I hooked mine up to both brakes and tail lights, with a switch to let me decide which effect I want. The instructions even tell where and what wires to tap into.Looks Great and Works WellNon obtrusive. Fast and easy install using heavy duty 3M body molding tape. I bought the tinted version. Works great at night to reduce head light glare from any vehicle following.
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Helpful