Windblox Convertible Windscreen
- Get a Windblox Cleaning Cloth With Purchase - A $5.00 Value!
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Enjoy a more comfortable ride with a Windblox Convertible Windscreen
- Doesn’t restrict top operation, can be left on while top is open or closed
- Reduces wind turbulence for a quieter cockpit which is perfect for listening to music, talking on your cell or conversing with your passenger
- Extend your top-down driving time without suffering from cold drafts
- Prevents hair whipping, driver fatigue and relentless wind pummeling
- Installs with no permanent modifications to your interior
- Available in several sizes, fitted to most convertible make and models
- Strong, quarter inch acrylic material rated for up to 150 MPH with no rattling or vibrating
- Ligthweight and easy to maneuver material goes off-and-on in seconds, no tools required for installation or removal
- Ultra clear acrylic is easy to see through and will not yellow from the sun
- Smooth edges are safe to the touch and the wind screen wipes down easily with soap and water
- Your Windblox Convertible Windscreen is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding in your drop top has never been more enjoyable thanks to the Windblox Wind Screen. This useful convertible accessory lets you feel the wind in your hair without getting overwhelmed thanks to reduced wind turbulence for a quieter, more comfortable cockpit.
Made from strong, lightweight materials, Windblox Convertible Windscreens let you talk to passengers and listen to music with ease—not to mention no more hair whipping, wind pummeling and driver fatigue. The Windblox Windblocker installs in seconds without the use of tools and without any permanent mods to your cockpit.
Available in several sizes, designed to fit most convertible makes and models, your Windblox Wind Deflector never interferes with putting your top up or down. Your Windblox acrylic windscreen is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Windblox Convertible Windscreen Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Derek J (DALY CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Tuesday at 8:01 AM
I was not sure how the windscreen would work but was encouraged by the reviews. When fitted it is extremely effective, significantly cuttine noise and turbulence, is very easy to fit and I'm very impressed with the product.
Reviewed by Steve H (URBANDALE, IA) — Jun 27, 2017 5:08 AM
I am very pleased with the Windblox convertible windscreen for my 2012 Audi A5 convertible. Installation was very easy. I can now talk and listen to the radio without having to increase the volume too much. I recommend this product
Reviewed by Donna B (PARKER, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW Z4 — Jun 23, 2017 8:09 AM
The windscreen shipped quickly and was extremely easy to install. The hardest part was removing the protective paper from the plexiglass. Be sure to get the small clear protective tabs from the bubble wrap; they are in a small plastic bag and blend in with the bubbles (they protect the glass from the headrests). While the windscreen doesn't cut out all the noise, it does reduce it quite a bit, so driver can talk to the passenger, or easily listen to the radio. Also helps with windblown hair.
Reviewed by Harley S (DENTON, MD) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Mustang — May 30, 2017 7:18 AM
The screen does block the wind. Quality details are lacking. The narrow 7/8 inch straps to hold the screen in place are flimsy and the cheap plastic buckles are going to break at some point from wind caused vibration . The plastic screen is cut for a much larger 2.5 inch strap and the illustration above in this review does have a larger strap. What is the function of the nine small round holes drilled in the edges of the sides and bottom? The edges of the plastic are very square and sharp.
Reviewed by clayton k (CHUGIAK, AK) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW Z4 — May 25, 2017 2:16 AM
The plexiglass is just right, but the straps are not that attractive. This really does reduce the wind dramatically. Worth every penny!
- windblox deflectors
- auto ventshade aeroskin bug shield
- covercraft shades
- acura brakes and rotors
- chevy bug deflector
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- 2011 rav4 bug deflector
- 2011 silverado bug shield
- floor mats for 2011 chevy equinox
- floor liners for cars
- tow hitches for sale
- truck splash guards