Windblox Convertible Windscreen
- Get a Windblox Cleaning Cloth With Purchase - A $5.00 Value!
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Enjoy a more comfortable ride with a Windblox Convertible Windscreen
- Doesn’t restrict top operation, can be left on while top is open or closed
- Reduces wind turbulence for a quieter cockpit which is perfect for listening to music, talking on your cell or conversing with your passenger
- Extend your top-down driving time without suffering from cold drafts
- Prevents hair whipping, driver fatigue and relentless wind pummeling
- Installs with no permanent modifications to your interior
- Available in several sizes, fitted to most convertible make and models
- Strong, quarter inch acrylic material rated for up to 150 MPH with no rattling or vibrating
- Ligthweight and easy to maneuver material goes off-and-on in seconds, no tools required for installation or removal
- Ultra clear acrylic is easy to see through and will not yellow from the sun
- Smooth edges are safe to the touch and the wind screen wipes down easily with soap and water
- Your Windblox Convertible Windscreen is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding in your drop top has never been more enjoyable thanks to the Windblox Wind Screen. This useful convertible accessory lets you feel the wind in your hair without getting overwhelmed thanks to reduced wind turbulence for a quieter, more comfortable cockpit.
Made from strong, lightweight materials, Windblox Convertible Windscreens let you talk to passengers and listen to music with ease—not to mention no more hair whipping, wind pummeling and driver fatigue. The Windblox Windblocker installs in seconds without the use of tools and without any permanent mods to your cockpit.
Available in several sizes, designed to fit most convertible makes and models, your Windblox Wind Deflector never interferes with putting your top up or down. Your Windblox acrylic windscreen is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Windblox Convertible Windscreen Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harley S (DENTON, MD) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Mustang — May 30, 2017 7:18 AM
The screen does block the wind. Quality details are lacking. The narrow 7/8 inch straps to hold the screen in place are flimsy and the cheap plastic buckles are going to break at some point from wind caused vibration . The plastic screen is cut for a much larger 2.5 inch strap and the illustration above in this review does have a larger strap. What is the function of the nine small round holes drilled in the edges of the sides and bottom? The edges of the plastic are very square and sharp.
Reviewed by clayton k (CHUGIAK, AK) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW Z4 — May 25, 2017 2:16 AM
The plexiglass is just right, but the straps are not that attractive. This really does reduce the wind dramatically. Worth every penny!
Reviewed by Gregory P (Ormond Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW Z3 — May 07, 2017 1:31 PM
The Windblox has delivered with the gale from behind reduced to a pleasant breeze and the noise brought to a level where normal conversation is accomplished. This was a positive purchase and installation simple and quick. It beats the OEM soft screen IMHO.
Reviewed by Mitchell W (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class — May 05, 2017 6:52 PM
I love that it is clear, sturdy, and it is secure. I've tested it at crazy speeds and during high winds...it's still there! I love it!
- windblox deflectors
- auto ventshade aeroskin bug shield
- covercraft shades
- acura brakes and rotors
- chevy bug deflector
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- 2011 rav4 bug deflector
- 2011 silverado bug shield
- floor mats for 2011 chevy equinox
- floor liners for cars
- tow hitches for sale
- truck splash guards