- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep sun, wind and rain away with a sleek set of Putco Element Tinted Window Visors
- Tinted shade adds a finished look to your ride’s exterior style
- Crafted from high-quality GE polycarbonate to resist dents and dings
- Injection-molded for a precision fit on your specific car, truck, van or SUV
- Available for in-channel or tape-on installation (depending on vehicle)—no cutting or drilling
- Your Putco Element Tinted Window Visors are backed by a 1-year warranty
Enjoy your drive—no matter what Mother Nature has in store—with a set of Putco Element Tinted Window Visors. Designed to keep harsh elements from invading your interior, these must-have accessories are the perfect way to prevent sun, wind and rain from ruining your ride.
As fashionable as they are functional, Putco Tinted In channel Window Deflectors allow a steady stream of fresh air to flow in, while adding a sleek look to your vehicle’s exterior. Constructed from durable GE polycarbonate, Putco Element Smoke Tape On Window Visors are made to stay dent-free for miles of rough roads ahead.
Putco Tinted In Channel Deflectors are injection-molded for a custom-fit on your specific car, truck, van or SUV and are available for in-channel or tape-on installation (depending on vehicle). Your Putco Element Tinted Window Visors are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Putco Element Tinted Window Visors Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Neill H (AUGUSTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Aug 10, 2017 4:03 AM
Have received two sets for my 2017 f350 with no tape on front visors. Maybe they are suppose to come this way, but they don't fit in channel very well. Very loose at the top. Not satisfied with fit or instructions. I have purchased these before and they were not this way.
Reviewed by Jeff B (BEAVER CITY, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Spark — Jul 23, 2017 10:30 AM
The only thing that can be improved is to get elderly people a place to grab the tape to pull it off.. it was crazy hard to remove to place on car door...just a thought....
- putco deflectors
- avs in channel ventvisor deflectors
- jet pcm challenger 6 spd
- k&n cold air intake shield
- lexus dash cover
- american flag bug shield
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- 2011 chevy aveo floor mats
- toyota tundra bug guard
- jeep grand cherokee rain guards
- car rims
- custom floor mats
- custom license plate frames