Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Shelter yourself in style with Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors
- No drilling or cutting required for installation
- Thermoplastic construction is designed for impact-resistance and toughness
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model
- In-channel design yields a cleaner look than tape-on visors
- High-quality chrome offers a finished appearance
- Let fresh air in while keeping sun, wind and rain out
- Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Don’t endure another bout of bad weather without Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors. Blocking wind, rain and sun, Putco Window Visors give you and your passengers a comfortable, worry-free ride. Roll down the window for some fresh air without being blasted with a face-full of wind and the thunderous rumble of wind noise. By helping to cool your cabin temperature, your Putco Window Visor also decrease fuel consumption if you turn off your gas-guzzling A/C.
Putco Chrome Window Visor’s in-channel design gives your ride an attractive, finished look paired with the advantage of added utility. The durable, ABS construction is manufactured to withstand the elements and resist dings and dents from road debris. Custom-fit for your make and model, Putco Element Chrome Window Visors are installed without drilling or cutting – making them easy to remove as well.
Your Putco Window Visor adds a touch of chrome with an abundant amount of benefits. Stay dry, lessen the effects of wind noise and keep cool thanks to Putco Element Chrome Window Visors – backed with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Some vehicles require a channel spacer (included when applicable)
Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Myron H (GUYSVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Mar 18, 2017 6:02 AM
This is the third truck I've had these in channel visors on and I love the looks they give. They are easy to install although I did trim the rear ones slightly to make them fit exact. I like the looks of the in channel best.
Reviewed by Betty S (Spring Hill, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 30, 2016 5:00 AM
Really love the way they look on the truck, however the instructions say that there is double backed tape to be removed before installing.There was not any tape on the front visors. I called and was told that there wasnt suppose to be tape on the front, he'd send me a video as to "how to put them on". They were already on ! My husband noticed that when being driven with the windows up they were blowing/ moving pretty bad. So he called back and NOW they are sending a roll of tape.
Reviewed by Dalles A (Geneva, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Yukon — Nov 16, 2016 4:22 PM
These look good on my Yukon, but the front windows will not go up all the way unless you push outward on visors from inside the Yukon.
- putco deflectors
- pink dash overlay 2008 mustang
- pro runner ss
- matte black bug deflector
- mercedes sunroof wind deflector
- nissan windshield sun shade
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- 2002 toyota tacoma floor mats
- 2012 honda crv bug deflector
- 2013 honda accord window visors
- auto car mats floor
- pick up truck storage boxes
- discount car bras