- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUT10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shelter yourself in style with Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors
- No drilling or cutting required for installation
- Thermoplastic construction is designed for impact-resistance and toughness
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model
- In-channel design yields a cleaner look than tape-on visors
- High-quality chrome offers a finished appearance
- Let fresh air in while keeping sun, wind and rain out
- Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Don’t endure another bout of bad weather without Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors. Blocking wind, rain and sun, Putco Window Visors give you and your passengers a comfortable, worry-free ride. Roll down the window for some fresh air without being blasted with a face-full of wind and the thunderous rumble of wind noise. By helping to cool your cabin temperature, your Putco Window Visor also decrease fuel consumption if you turn off your gas-guzzling A/C.
Putco Chrome Window Visor’s in-channel design gives your ride an attractive, finished look paired with the advantage of added utility. The durable, ABS construction is manufactured to withstand the elements and resist dings and dents from road debris. Custom-fit for your make and model, Putco Element Chrome Window Visors are installed without drilling or cutting – making them easy to remove as well.
Your Putco Window Visor adds a touch of chrome with an abundant amount of benefits. Stay dry, lessen the effects of wind noise and keep cool thanks to Putco Element Chrome Window Visors – backed with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Some vehicles require a channel spacer (included when applicable)
Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William F (Russells Point, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 15, 2017 12:25 AM
Extremely easy to install, just follow the easy instructions. When you are done step back and admirer how good it makes your truck look.
Reviewed by Leo G M (Hinesville, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 13, 2017 10:41 AM
I like them but the are really hard to get the power window glass to ajust to them with out jamming.
Reviewed by Lorrie H (Havre, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 08, 2017 4:02 AM
Back were very easy to install front are difficult to bend out in the center to get in place ,drivers door now has wind whistle sound not present before think it is not alll the way up in the channnel as the window reversed its self multiple times after first installed, but with adhesive and in channnel can't be repositioned after install
- putco deflectors
- pink dash overlay 2008 mustang
- pro runner ss
- matte black bug deflector
- mercedes sunroof wind deflector
- nissan windshield sun shade
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- 2002 toyota tacoma floor mats
- 2012 honda crv bug deflector
- 2013 honda accord window visors
- auto car mats floor
- pick up truck storage boxes
- discount car bras