- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance the profile of your pickup with a sleek but sturdy EGR Truck Cab Spoiler
- Injection-molded and manufactured from a custom blend of lightweight structural polyurethane
- High-quality 3M tape and adhesive makes installation easy, precise and long-lasting
- Shaped to complement your truck’s existing high-mount brake light
- UV-resistant EGR Cab Spoilers come in an attractive matte-black finish, ready to be painted
- Your EGR Truck Rear Cab Spoiler is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your truck’s appearance and function with an EGR Truck Cab Spoiler. Tested to ensure a flawless fit, this stunning visual accessory is fashioned from a lightweight structural polyurethane blend to match your high-mount brakelight. Mounts easily with 3M tape and adhesive. Matte-black finish can be custom-painted. Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Truck Cab Spoiler Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James E (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 23, 2017 8:31 AM
I've never seen on of these before and I thought it would certainly be unique on my 2017 F150. The paint guy told me it might turn out a little off of the cab as the cab is metal and the spoiler is plastic. I had it painted Race Red, same as my truck. The spoiler turned out great. This is something that no other truck that I have seen has. Bonus cool points.
Reviewed by Kristin M (Bloomington, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 11, 2017 8:16 PM
Nice fit and install was easy; spoiler is noticeable but not overly obnoxious; would recommend if you want to make your truck stand out from others.
Reviewed by Marsh L (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 03, 2017 9:42 PM
Good value with discount applied. Came boxed well, but the overall finish on the spoiler needed a little work. Had it professionally painted to match my truck and it looks stock from the factory. Gives the rear a whole new look. Fits perfectly matching the contours of the truck. Overall it looks great. Painting it to match your truck is a must. The matte black just doesn't look right.