- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll your windows down and drive in total comfort with EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors
- Custom designed for a flush fit on your year, make and model
- Aerodynamically sculpted to block wind turbulence from rushing into your auto which reduces drag, improves fuel economy and results in a quieter ride
- Acts like an umbrella when the weather turns south so you can let in some fresh air without drenching your door panels
- Built from tough impact-resistant acrylic that's UV safe for a fade-free finish
- Clean matte black finish for distinct styling
- Easy, no-drill install—the Fronts slip right into your doorframe without any tape, and the Rears connect with tape and clips
- Sold in Front Sets (two EGR Visors) or Front and Rear Sets (four EGR Window Visors) depending on your vehicle
- Each In-Channel EGR Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're slogging through traffic during the morning commute or cruising down Route 66 on an epic summer road trip, a little fresh air goes a long way. It clears up foggy windows, cools your cockpit and flushes away foul odors (Wienerschnitzel drive-thru, anyone?). Unfortunately, a cracked window invites unwelcomed guests: howling wind, soggy rain and MPG-killing turbulence. Keep your cockpit comfortable with EGR In-Channel Matte Deflectors.
Come rain or come shine, you're free to roll your windows down anytime with EGR Matte Window Visors. Custom sculpted for a perfect fit around your glass, they create an element-blocking barricade that's both aerodynamic (helps save on gas) and attractive (helps turn heads). Since your EGR Deflectors are made from high-impact acrylic, they're good for the long haul.
Leave your drill in the drawer—front EGR In-Channel Rain Guards fit firmly in your doorframe without any adhesives, screws or hardware. For added stability, rear In-Channel Rain Guards mount with a spot of finish-safe tape and clips. Plus, their sleek matte black finish adds a subtle air of sophistication to your car, truck or SUV. And, these EGR Rain Guards come with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill H (Piedmont, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Thursday at 6:58 AM
I rated these visors 5 stars. The are the easiest Visors I've ever installed, just slide them in, insure they seat properly and leave the windows up for several hrs.post installation and your set to go, it couldn't be easier.
Reviewed by Robert C (ELGIN, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 09, 2017 1:44 PM
Black Matte is perfect color to match trailer mirror mount, bed tol rail and liner. Visors arrived early. put on in 5 min, let sit with windows closed as directed and no issues. Great product and great value. Matched the EGR stone/bug guard. Done with Weathertech.
Reviewed by Scott T (Granite City, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 04, 2017 3:20 AM
While I chose these cause they look bad a$$ however buyer beware they do cause a major blind spot on a-pillars,didn't find out till I bought them. Had a manufacturer defect on one however anythingauto was quick to send replacement. My choice kept them I'm use to driving a forklift anyway lol.
Reviewed by Edward L (Del Valle, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Mar 14, 2017 5:57 AM
Great product, it matched the matte finish parts of my truck. Easy installation and no issues with the front window safety feature. I followed the instructions on installing and re-calibrating the safety feature on youtube. No bounce back issue on my 2016 F150.