- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll your windows down and drive in total comfort with EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors
- Custom designed for a flush fit on your year, make and model
- Aerodynamically sculpted to block wind turbulence from rushing into your auto which reduces drag, improves fuel economy and results in a quieter ride
- Acts like an umbrella when the weather turns south so you can let in some fresh air without drenching your door panels
- Built from tough impact-resistant acrylic that's UV safe for a fade-free finish
- Clean matte black finish for distinct styling
- Easy, no-drill install—the Fronts slip right into your doorframe without any tape, and the Rears connect with tape and clips
- Sold in Front Sets (two EGR Visors) or Front and Rear Sets (four EGR Window Visors) depending on your vehicle
- Each In-Channel EGR Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're slogging through traffic during the morning commute or cruising down Route 66 on an epic summer road trip, a little fresh air goes a long way. It clears up foggy windows, cools your cockpit and flushes away foul odors (Wienerschnitzel drive-thru, anyone?). Unfortunately, a cracked window invites unwelcomed guests: howling wind, soggy rain and MPG-killing turbulence. Keep your cockpit comfortable with EGR In-Channel Matte Deflectors.
Come rain or come shine, you're free to roll your windows down anytime with EGR Matte Window Visors. Custom sculpted for a perfect fit around your glass, they create an element-blocking barricade that's both aerodynamic (helps save on gas) and attractive (helps turn heads). Since your EGR Deflectors are made from high-impact acrylic, they're good for the long haul.
Leave your drill in the drawer—front EGR In-Channel Rain Guards fit firmly in your doorframe without any adhesives, screws or hardware. For added stability, rear In-Channel Rain Guards mount with a spot of finish-safe tape and clips. Plus, their sleek matte black finish adds a subtle air of sophistication to your car, truck or SUV. And, these EGR Rain Guards come with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark T (SHELTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Thursday at 6:22 AM
Delivered on time and was a easy install. I think it took about 10 minutes. Look great on the truck and I am very happy with the product. I would recommend them.
Reviewed by Thomas P (NORFOLK, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Dec 02, 2017 6:30 PM
The front visors slows up the windows when they go up. So bad that I removed them and ordered an other brand that mount on the outside. In channel types do not work well on Nissan Frontier.
Reviewed by Carlos R (MALVERN, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2017 2:04 PM
just put a set of in-channel matte black finish visors on my 2017 ram, although this my work truck, the appearance is very eye catching and has turned a lot of heads especially now that I have also tinted the windows. Great product, just be careful when installing, you have to bend them to get them fitted in the window channel and if not careful they can break, just have patience.